The Unit: Ocean 64

DeletedUser

Unit+logo.png

The Unit is a new alliance that I have created in my home ocean, ocean 64. I have come to the forums in search of members who are willing to join.​

Terms and Conditions
- Must be in ocean 64
- Must be willing to learn
- Must be willing to support both attack and defense in times of need
- Must be active in game and in the alliance forum. External forums come as a side benefit.​

Requirements
- Minimum 1500 points
- Skype. A skype room will be set up later. Skype is a crucial tool used for communication and the planning/management of things
- Able to read and write/type English. No discrimination here, however, this is the en. server and therefore members must know how to speak, read, write English​

-Oriana-

DeletedUser17045

Wow, you're progressing very nicely.

Good luck in the treacherous ocean of 64 and in the treacherous world of Pi!

Just remember, don't mass invite and don't give anyone leadership or founder rights without trusting them fully. Also, remember not to pact with a lot of alliances too. Grepostats shows that there's quite a range of alliances that look quite decent and could be good targets for you later on. None the less, 1-2 pacts with good alliances is much better than 5-10 pacts with below average alliances.

:)

DeletedUser

Thanks a lot, Cheezehead.

I will take in all your points of advice into deep consideration. I may ask you for more advice in the not to distant future.

DeletedUser17045

Anytime, Oriana. Feel free to message me with any questions whenever you want :p I'll try and answer them to the best of my ability.