The Unit vs. Alpha

DeletedUser

This war has been going on for a very long time, and here are the statistics.

The Unit cities conquered by Alpha: 27
The Unit cities conquered by Alpha Academy: 5

Alpha cities conquered by The Unit: 73
Alpha Academy cities conquered by The Unit: 18

First, Alpha and Hegemony were fighting The Unit.
Hegemony got defeated very easily and very quickley.
After that, Alpha continued the war and has since that day lost almost 3 times the cities they took.

The most cities Alpha took was by targetting inactives.
I can know, I was in it for a long long time.

The Unit targetted Hamwise and Spiller, the two Alpha diplomates..
Of course the Unit took some Alpha inactives, but every alliance needs to do that to get a hold inside the others territory..
BUT you can't win a war by only doing THAT!

So to get a specific topic about this 3 months raging war, let's begin the discussions, arguements, and remember, it's just a game!

:pro:

DeletedUser

Actually we targetted inactives to show what an annoyance it is to have to babysit the other players.

Tu isn't in the business of cannabilizing ourselves and growing on CF.

But when you kick sand in our face, we throw horse poo in your cuts.

DeletedUser

Hmm, oke, keep that thought Bli, I'm sure everybody wants horse poo thrown in their cuts..xD

TU took in the past couple of days 8 cities from Spiller himself.
Alpha attacked me, I got the Defender of the Day award and didn't lose a city?
I'm not questioning Spiller's abilities, but I kinda think it's funny though..
In just 2 days, they gave me over 80000 DBP, I already had over 200 attacks, and I got the feeling that the main OP didn't even begin!

Thanks for that bp guys!

DeletedUser17523

W*Arms, its tough when they stop launching attacks at you and u ran all ur victory prcessions. I know how awesome it is to get that BP. Bli plz organze more Opps against me!

DeletedUser

I launched 60 LS at 4 of your cities and cleared several Ls, Fs, and a Cs. I like the easy bp. Why get rid of you so easily when you'll be much funner to toy with after the *EPIC VOICE* fall of Alpha!

I don't organize ops. I just attack.

I've already provoked you, feel free to poke back any time!

DeletedUser17523

lol that was in the 24 hrs TU took my 3 cities cause I activated VM a day late for Grand Canyon? I dont have internet cnnection in the car. :p

Its ok Bli I already dont like you when your cooled-down but when you are mad I just cant take it and need to log off.

DeletedUser

This is about the war guys, so note things like:
I think it will end soon or This is not over yet, it will be a hard battle that hasn't been fought yet..
Well, you get the point!

DeletedUser18993

This is about the war guys, so note things like:
I think it will end soon or This is not over yet, it will be a hard battle that hasn't been fought yet..

If we were to limit a thread to so few topics, we would quickly run out of material with which to occupy ourselves with. These things have a life of their own; it is far more interesting to sit back and watch how it grows--and if it goes off on a tangent for too long, then one might wish to redirect the conversation ;)

DeletedUser

That can be done too I guess..
Well I think Alpha is crumbling. They're full of nitwits, who can't take a single city when they're sending out 200 attacks and they lost 8-9 cities in 2 days from just 1 player!

DeletedUser

Yeah? You visit the GC everyweekend cause that was less then a month ago, less then two weeks actually. You've used the GC excuse a few times now. And no you only lost one city around that time to riderman. Cause I was looking to stop your CS from departing haha.

DeletedUser

Christian, let me spell this out for you mate, we don't plan ops against you because we don't see you as an important target. We already know your not a good leader and since you lost and surrendered to Alpha you haven't done anything that makes you any kind of threat.

Apart from a couple of meaningless attacks (in fact when I was off line once you attacked one of my offence cities but didn't even manage to clear it) you just sit there and watch us rip your leaders apart. You are a semi active joke, you are nothing to us. The only way you will lose your cities to us is if somebody happens to claim one as we don't waste our time on nobodies.

Its OK for you to sit here and act the big man about getting so many DBP but in case you missed it W*arms said he didn't lose a city (he is 20+ hours away from most of us so most of that was down to his own skills) can you say the same? No! As you lost many cities probably due to the fact a lot of Alpha members wouldn't support you when we attacked.

I'm sure most of them deep down thought of you as a traitor despite you joining their side. W*arms on the other hand showed great skill and proved on this forum to be a wise and respectful player, so even before he joined us we had already accepted him as one of us. Though if you like we might be able to find some smaller weaker alliance (players at your own level) and pay them in resources to take your cities?

DeletedUser

Hell, I bet I could mtake one of christian cities by just lauching a cs. No revolt necessary.

We all know christian a liar, I think we should go through and total up his lies, then we each defame him for each one he's posted and not acceppted to be wrong. IF only I cared to use the darn fame system haha!!!

DeletedUser

Its OK for you to sit here and act the big man about getting so many DBP but in case you missed it W*arms said he didn't lose a city (he is 20+ hours away from most of us so most of that was down to his own skills) can you say the same? No! As you lost many cities probably due to the fact a lot of Alpha members wouldn't support you when we attacked.

I'm sure most of them deep down thought of you as a traitor despite you joining their side. W*arms on the other hand showed great skill and proved on this forum to be a wise and respectful player, so even before he joined us we had already accepted him as one of us. Though if you like we might be able to find some smaller weaker alliance (players at your own level) and pay them in resources to take your cities?

I feel honoured to be accepted in The Unit, to be defended by friends and allies this much, and to have Murtius think so high of me.
Proud to be TU!(SW)

DeletedUser

i did i city count for the war between the unit and alpha, alpha academy

the unit have took 93 cities from alhap and alpha academy

and in return they have took 37 cities
this dates back to 2011-06-08

DeletedUser

Thank you DaRhuster, I was about to do one but you were too quickly!

BLACK SEA and The Unit are allies against Alpha/AA, D3ATH, GRIMM SLEEPERS, DF alliances, and D3TH.
The Unit is fighting Alpha/AA, and BS is fighting all of them.

BS against those allied alliances: 74-50 according to DaRhuster's counting.
TU against Alpha/AA: 93-37 according to DaRhuster's counting.

Who might be winning I ask you all?

DeletedUser

Anyway you could do a recount but specify inactives.

For both Tu, and Alpha.

DeletedUser

Don't do an inactive count bli, Alpha would be miles ahead on that one. I'm guessing somewhere around 35-3, if you posted that score up here Spiller would show it to them and tell them they are winning :D

DeletedUser

Hahahaha! "look guys we have Tu beat! they are on the run with 37/36 conquests being inactive!"

I meant we would compare tu conquers 100, -5 for being inactive=95

Alpha conquers, 35-36.... = -1 active conquests....

DeletedUser

Haha yeah right, you silly.
You're saying they gave us one city for free?
What else can that -1 mean? hahaha

You mean 37-36=1 real, actual, TU like, conquest.
I think that this war has been going on for too long, we should take them out:(

DeletedUser

Lol. You're bored huh without being able to play!!

Yeah. I can't wait to see them gone. Mostly just spiller haha!