The Unit vs. Alpha

DeletedUser

I want to chime in here about this. t-storms was not a good defender, he was a burden whose only purpose was to bog down the rest of the alliance. Everyday I would log on to find messages from him pleading for help to defend one of his cities. If it wasn't to defend, it was to ask me to take the lead on an operation that was poorly planned and inadequately supported. I had a big problem with him being made a leader from the getgo. Yes this is a team game and each member should do their part to help each other out but t took it to another level. If you aren't able to defend the cities you have, then why would you go around taking more inactives leaving yourself even more exposed and becoming an even bigger drain on everyone else? It was absurd in my opinion. If I were in his position I would have consolidated my forces into fewer cities and used skill and timing to defend and allow other more capable players to clean up the inactives. I have to admit, I was sad to see him go because I wanted to be the one to personally send him to the rim.

DeletedUser

Well technically we sent him to rim well we sent him right out of the game lol

DeletedUser

@ murty
I'm not a leader, I would not have given an account away like the leadership had. I am just pointing out underhanded tactics from TU and pointing out how they are.

@Rush
Thats not the important part, the important part is that we know.

by the way we have taken 3 active TU cities in the last two days (two from worms so I won't count them as an accomplishment) and one from Vaaku, sadly spiller was kicked whn the conquer went through so you will have to look at his personal conquers to find it, but in my books it still counts.

DeletedUser

And Murtius is only pointing out the bonehead moves made by Alpha's leadership. Instead of crying about how horrible and awful it was, maybe you should pay attention to the blunder that was made

DeletedUser

Yes TU are underhanded I think if you check back over the forum you will see that I have admitted that time and time again. So why you are banging on about it is beyond me? As Eviciouz has just tried to explain to you, your anger is aimed at the wrong people. The chance to screw our enemies was handed to us on a plate, you can't blame us for taking it.

DeletedUser

As I stated in my last post I am not a leader. I have not cried seeing as I have posted relevant facts and ethical issues around stealing an account. I have taken heed of the blunders made by the leadership and I do find it rather embarrassing on the part of the leaders. That being said, I took the lead on clearing worms cities in my area (both of which Alpha took).

DeletedUser

I find it funny how you call your own leaders "the" leadership rather than my leadership or our leadership. Its almost like your trying to distance yourself from them??? Anyway well done on taking 3 cities, to be honest we're starting to get a little worried now.

DeletedUser

I say "the" about everything. even my parents, its just the way I speak about things. Why thank you for congratulating us, we are just giving you a little bit of a fight like val and you asked for earlier in the thread, of course I may be mistaken.

DeletedUser

I never compared myself to val, I said that murty and val asked for more resistance earlier and that we where trying to give them that. Please read more carefully. I do know/know of several players that could give val a run for their money or even beat him one-on-one if they where on this server.

(Robynn44/xamchi, socrates, Coblet, nickossa, dysen, Dink, silverfish, Vork, jpenseth, yowhatsup, OKAdonis, and llettek to name a few. Half of them are current players half of them are players that have a rep for being some of the best to ever grace grepolis with their presence)

DeletedUser

Talking to yourself is the first sign on madness mate, as for all the above players you have just named I think you maybe as off topic as you could get. We have all met great players from other worlds but that is not relevant to this world or this topic.

That been said I can tell you hand on my heart Val is one of the all time greats of this game, I have heard of some of these guys you have named and even battled some of them but none of them compare to Val's overall game play. Its not just his great timing and fearsome attacks that make him such a good player its his over all attitude that people respect.

Out of all the players you have named how many of them would be on the forum talking about how great they are? Most of them from my experience with dealing with them, do ever see Val doing that? No! As he has the whole world (enemies and allies) to do that for him.

Now back on topic, the mini resistance while welcome is not exactly what we asked for. I think both Val and I (and I could name 15 other TU players who fit in here) asked for Alpha to attack us directly. I want you to attack me not some isolated cities in ocean 99 or where ever you took them cities. So put your troops where you mouth and come get some.

DeletedUser

Some of them do, some don't. Ever met Vork or diazan? Atleast as humble and atleast as good. (lets drop this subject by the way look who started it...)

like we sated in our forum, when you have a player near your core jump ship every week or so, they become top priority, it's called tactics, war 101 remember? If TU would stop recruting our players, we may actually be able to fight TU.

DeletedUser

We are not recruiting they want to come to us so we let them. Like I said all is fair in love and war. U will have traitors u will have those who jump ship. And I'd like to quote ur founder on this Niels actually tried to recruit me and some DF players are doing the same. Look mosert war is not always about fighting it's about outsmarting ur opponent it's about making more allies than them as well and it is about getting ppl to come to ur side from the enemy. Of course your going to be mad if they leave but thts just how things are. I know for a fact tht alpha tries to recruit our player in one way or another. I'm just telling u how it is ok.

DeletedUser

Hey Murty does this mean that we will finally have Part 3 of that fall of evil Alpha story?

DeletedUser

Mosert. Good job on taking those cities, even though you didn't send a single attack.
How can you lead an OP against my cities and be the one who did the most without sending attacks?
Guys look out, he knows a way we don't:O

Also, those two cities were taken a day after I took over the account what your leadership gave us so willingly.
I am the only one who can prove how the original t-storms worth was because I'm the only one who saw the troops and buildings in his cities except for himself.
No you took those cities, somebody needs to teach the guy how to build up a city..
If he has 100 horseman in a city which has been attacked recently with the of the troops rest being 105 swordsmen and 176 archers, what the heck do you expect?

Now I can prove I am a defender, because I milked over 200k DBP with my original account out of you guys before you could take a single city, while they were all in O57.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

look at my sig bro... anyway yes I did send an attack and I had every spy report against those cities. Really good job though with your last account, you really are a good defender I won't take that from you. I'm sure you will see more of me in the near future, so hold on tight.

DeletedUser

Not in the near future, but our meeting again is inevitable.

DeletedUser

Oh yes beacuse I was trying to be intimidating. No it is just the truth that I have the second most cities in 56 and TU has to traverse 56 if they want to fight DF. Therefor it is obvious that eather you will attacking me trying to secure 56 or I will attack you trying to regain it.

DeletedUser

Lol, this is the ever present war of omicron, fun checking in to see how it's going, maybe I should get back into things. Guess we shall see.

DeletedUser

Lol the first compliment I got from an Alpha since months..
Thank you Mosert, you gained my respect by respecting me.

Yes I know your amir now, and that's exactly the account I received 10 attacks from after I posted my last comment here..