The Unit vs. Alpha

DeletedUser

The Unit cities conquered by Alpha:44
The Unit cities conquered by Alpha Academy:11

Alpha cities conquered by The Unit:92
Alpha Academy cities conquered by The Unit:20

Conclusion: TU owns with 112 vs 55 conquers.

DeletedUser

Credit where it is due though Alpha have made a big push lately and have taken more cities than any of us ever expected them to. While I realise there were many factors involved such as defectors such as W*arms been too far away for us to really support, it doesn't take away from the fact that some members of Alpha are really starting to put up a good fight.

Not just in attack either tizidaddyman is without a doubt the toughest op we have ever faced and he fought with great honour to defend his cities. Well done Alpha keep up the great work, this war at long last is becoming interesting.

DeletedUser

Murt's right, finally we're experiencing a real war!

The one who wins this, will be the long term ruler of S/E Omicron, though I don't think anything Alpha does can change what most of us think..

DeletedUser17104

since mid June. in that time TU has taken close to 105 alpha and alpha acadamey citiescit while alpha has taken between 40 and 50 from TU (i could be off on the later but not by much).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Unit cities conquered by Alpha:44
The Unit cities conquered by Alpha Academy:11

Alpha cities conquered by The Unit:92
Alpha Academy cities conquered by The Unit:20

Conclusion: TU owns with 112 vs 55 conquers.

Your off by 5 NG.
It started around the end of May/start of June

DeletedUser

Still, Alpha has lost the a lot of its power during the war. Also, The Unit, Black Sea, and Greek Empire make a great pact in fighting wars. Ever thought of attempting a grand merge?

DeletedUser

Well I think BS, TU and Maelstrom would merge a long time ago if there was not a 60 members cap.

DeletedUser

I honestly think the only reason y alpha is doing so well is because there conquering inactives from us. It's hard to stop ppl taking cities from ppl who can't tell us wen there being attacked. All I see in the alliance conquests if we lose a city to alpha it's another inactive person

DeletedUser

They probably took like 10 actives, and those were from me, issolated in their territory while being unable to playfor 5 days..

DeletedUser

We're still working on that brother, we can't discribe history if it hasn't taken place now can we?

DeletedUser

In the interest of staying within the rules, I'll just say it seems both Spiller and Ohenry have suddenly decided to stop playing the game at the exact same time. My suspicions maybe wrong, perhaps they are away together and both forgot to hit VM. Perhaps they could do everything together (like twins). I bet they dress like twins to and have 2 of everything, the same hair cut, the same job, the same car........................................................the same password. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I would say they have a relationship, got married in holland, partied at the gayparade, and now are just doublelogging, but who am I to judge?

DeletedUser

The Unit cities conquered by Alpha: 48
The Unit cities conquered by Alpha Academy: 14

Alpha cities conquered by The Unit: 116
Alpha Academy cities conquered by The Unit: 36

So it's 152 - 62 for TU.

DeletedUser16190

I would say they have a relationship, got married in holland, partied at the gayparade, and now are just doublelogging, but who am I to judge?

Marriage suitable for you with murty :D you live in Holland already..

DeletedUser

That would be inapropiate because I'm just 16 years old Aksak, you know that.

DeletedUser

whoa.......lol.....going back to the topic here, @ murty what makes you think that spiller quit? and if so, do you think that will be a definite seal in alpha's demise?

DeletedUser

We don't think Spiller quit, we think OHenry gave his account to Spiller, they were doublelogging, got banned, and we took their cities.
That's over 12 cities from them.

EDIT: Sorry, that's 6 from Spiller and 18 from OH in the past week. So 24

Last edited by a moderator: