The Unit VS Dogs Of War..???

DeletedUser10810

Well, last I saw them, the famouse Dogs groups of Omicron, tht consits of Dogs of War, The Dogs of War Elite, Dogs Of War-Hegemony and dont know how many War Dogs will come...But one thing I can promise, seeing the STATs, it is obvious that The days of Dogs in Omicron are very near to END.

The Unit stepped up to clear the Dogs family from this server, Any guys have any comments are welcome here. BTW, I am not a good player but I am having a BIG mouth.

Oh! Dogs, Instead of having a BIG mouth I am kind man too. I know few Dogs Of War players, who are actually not so bad but they are misled by their leaders who did crap to start this WAR and have ZERO, yes ZERO respect for their PACTs and all. As a result Dogs can no longer play here in this world anymore.

If you are having a BANNER that saying you are a Dogs Of War, Dogs of War Elite, Dogs of War - Hegemony you are on the verge of getting annihilated sooner or later in this game because we gonna come after you till you surrender or get rimmed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10810

Kind Man

As I said in my last post, I am a KIND man (Also having a BIG mouth but a BAD player), here is your chance if you are a DOW.

ALL DOGs Family Players have two chances to survive from the wrath of The Unit - (Read this portion very carefully if you are into Dogs Of War family)

1. Get out of Dogs Of War Family. Get into a new alliance, if you have friends inside Dogs Of War, take them with you and create a new alliance and stay there independently. Dont trust your leaders inside DOW Family. They are full of crap. They misled you to your END of the play at Omicron and will only accelerate the disaster. We will give you a separate Pact if possible in case few players who still have brains and can define good from the bad and cant be misled by few WAR-Monger leaders who already got more than they can chew.

2. The Unit is constantly looking for a spy inside DOW family. It doesn't mean that we haven't got any still. We have few, but we need more. You can message me in game if you are interested to be a SPY for The Unit and you will be put in exclude list of The Unit attacks. That way you can play it as you like, Providing, you cant support DOW, if we found tht you are supporting DOW, this deal will be off..

Any player inside DOW who all are interested to get out of this unnecessary mess created by their pathetic leaders and those who thinks that whatever DOW leaders did is wrong, can message me in game as a spy or can get out of DOW family and create an independent alliance which can go to the TOP along with us..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your post should have been more precise.

For instance
"Olive branch? LOLNOMERCY."

I hope you have been enlightened.

DeletedUser

Can't help but laugh at rawr's 1st post "we gonna come after you till you surrender or get rimmed" What a weird army that would look like..... ;-)

DeletedUser10810

lol, only 2 replies??? Come on, I expect more clashes of EGO's here and more Burning comments. what happened to Dogs guys????

Come on...You need someone to shake you guys up??? PnP open to all..

DeletedUser16159

lol, only 2 replies??? Come on, I expect more clashes of EGO's here and more Burning comments. what happened to Dogs guys????

Come on...You need someone to shake you guys up??? PnP open to all..

Rawr, I have tracking software on my computer for when a player goes full retard on the forums....Your name popped up twice. In response to your juvenile idiocracy I can guarantee that D.O.W's Unit is bigger than yours....so BRING IT.

DeletedUser

Rawr, I have tracking software on my computer for when a player goes full retard on the forums....Your name popped up twice. In response to your juvenile idiocracy I can guarantee that D.O.W's Unit is bigger than yours....so BRING IT.

Idiocracy?

DeletedUser10810

@Eb, hey bud. How u doing. Every player who is holding a Dogs symbol in their flag will be our target and will be rimmed from this world. Dont worry. Loe is on Chicken Mode atm,

@lenny1976, ahaaa....Good reply but I am afraid if that is the reply from all DOGs. hehe, I got a hell lot of messages in my Inbox by the way. You have lots of player who actually got to know the problem with your leadership and willing to get a safe passage. They are intelligent and know what is the best and right. Instead of Idiocracy, you could have written, "A Chance given to Dogs by a KIND TU/TS player" ... :D

And about the size???? Well, in 3 days we got 8 cities from you and you took only 3...(3 from one single player who was far from the CORE and reply will be given back for this too pretty soon)...

In response to your juvenile idiocracy I can guarantee that D.O.W's Unit is bigger than yours....so BRING IT.
lol, Bring it???? haha, we already doing it. anyway, dont copy Rock's words, that have a copyright and only for the guys who know what they are doing around. :) ;)

@All dogs, see it is not trust or anything for which you need to stay into the Dogs. Its your leader who messed it up. You still have time to clean it and get along with us into this world. Its your choice. By the way, we gonna close this option in about 7 more days. then there will be no option..

But guys guys, who all will stay at Dogs, we will make it fast, so LESS PAIN.

@Lenny, please check the STATs before making any comment here without base. I am only narrating what STATs are showing, according to that, your inactive players are also more than I expected. :(

DeletedUser10810

Oh! sorry for the double post, but I cant stop myself. Check the STATs, Dogs are falling pretty soon. You guys lost 11 cities yesterday and day before yesterday... OMG! its way too fast I thought.

DeletedUser10810

In Game message sent to all Dogs Players, hopefully more players will response to that and get a safe passage from this.

DeletedUser

As long as you rim Loempia I'll be happy with this war.

Well since you ask so nicely and you know I could never say no to you. He is on VM now old friend but I'm keeping a close eye on that one believe me :)

DeletedUser

Good war. I think DOWE have been hiding behind their 'new' alliance with Lynx. D3TH (and other alliances) have been pushing through Lynx at a regular pace, and now without DOWE supporting them due to their own support effort against TU, D3TH will continue their path they're on. I will congratulate Lynx on their great defense, at least they are making it a task to take their cities... and a few of them are managing to fight back and take a few cities themselves.

Anyways, this isn't about D3TH & Lynx, so, as I said in my opening, "good war."

Have fun guys.

DeletedUser16159

@Eb, hey bud. How u doing. Every player who is holding a Dogs symbol in their flag will be our target and will be rimmed from this world. Dont worry. Loe is on Chicken Mode atm,

@lenny1976, ahaaa....Good reply but I am afraid if that is the reply from all DOGs. hehe, I got a hell lot of messages in my Inbox by the way. You have lots of player who actually got to know the problem with your leadership and willing to get a safe passage. They are intelligent and know what is the best and right. Instead of Idiocracy, you could have written, "A Chance given to Dogs by a KIND TU/TS player" ... :D

And about the size???? Well, in 3 days we got 8 cities from you and you took only 3...(3 from one single player who was far from the CORE and reply will be given back for this too pretty soon)...

lol, Bring it???? haha, we already doing it. anyway, dont copy Rock's words, that have a copyright and only for the guys who know what they are doing around. :) ;)

@All dogs, see it is not trust or anything for which you need to stay into the Dogs. Its your leader who messed it up. You still have time to clean it and get along with us into this world. Its your choice. By the way, we gonna close this option in about 7 more days. then there will be no option..

But guys guys, who all will stay at Dogs, we will make it fast, so LESS PAIN.

@Lenny, please check the STATs before making any comment here without base. I am only narrating what STATs are showing, according to that, your inactive players are also more than I expected. :(

Oh my, so much verbal diarrhea I dont know where to begin. how about with "yawn".

DeletedUser10810

Keep the yawns coming Lenny. You are not too far. Be there and sleep, we will come and wake you up. From the reply of my mass mails to your alliance seemed to be , loads of your players are not at all happy with your alliance at all. :D Have a great game...

Please continue giving your reply, at least you are the only one I got here..

This is the place where the clashes of the EGOs will occur between Dogs and TU/TS, but I dont think DOW family have anything to say here seeing the STATs and the Idiocracy of your Noob Leaders.

DeletedUser10810

Oh! Crap, you are not their into Omicron anymore, its a shame. You could have been there to actually lead Dogs into a respectable position. When u quit????

I remember you, you are one of the original FOUNDER of Dogs. A Good one. May be the ONLY one who thinks more than a Noob. No Offense, this is a part of game. Remember this is only a game.

Your successors ruined it by actively breaking the pact rules with us and after breaking it sent a message saying "WE DID WHATEVER WE WANTED TO, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEN ONLY WAR CAN SOLVE IT" So we thought lets see what this Dogs are doing. lol STATs will say the FACT now.

Hopefully you will enjoy this show from the STATs page. It will be more FUN if you can come back though and check with the current leaders what actually they have DONE so Noobish that decided the Dogs annihilation from Omicron.

DeletedUser

I have to say I am honestly disappointed with this war so far, without sinking to a low level and shown any kind of disrespect to my fellow gamers. It has to be said Dogs do seem to have a weak leadership. They seem to have no organisation or game plan. Apart from a few isolated cities in O56 they haven't even tried to fight back.

Sadly rawr is not joking about the replies he got from the mass mail which to be honest was more an attempt to be cheeky than actually gain a spy. The fact that so many players were ready to give out information (some of them in high positions) shows a total lack of loyalty.

I think the fact that dogs have been so strong for so long with this weak disloyal membership shows just how weak this world is. Perhaps we killed off BS too early, maybe we should of let them grow and keep this world interesting. Now I know there are a few good alliances here and there but really this feels like a world that is 9 months old and dying off.

Maybe grepo made this world too close to 2.0, maybe this is the way the game has gone I'm not sure what the reason is but it is by far the weakest world I have ever played in.