The United Republic

DeletedUser

Hey so I am founding an alliance in Psi called The United Republic. I decided to name it this because we stick together and we work as a republic so everyone gets a say. We shall have a council consisting of 5 members:

-2 founders
-1 forum moderater
-two leaders: one diplomat and one war leader

Now the forum moderator and leaders are pretty self-explanatory however as a republic founders don't have as much power as they would normally. They will announce everything and organize whats in their power to like normal founders, but instead of announcing things without consulting the alliance, they put votes through to know what they will do is in the best interest of the alliance.

I am also creating a forum alliance group. You can message me to join and you shall be immediately invited into the alliance when Psi comes out. We will most likely join northeast or southwest. I will let you know when I decide.

Sincerely,

Antith

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

if you weren't so lame you would call it the undead republic

DeletedUser

Good luck on your alliance, I hope mine won't give yours TOO much hell ;P

DeletedUser19523

cant we all b friends? Fo shizzle, Psichic alliance, and the UN? we could b allies against everyone else

DeletedUser

Any past experience????

Not too much. In Upsilon I was a diplomat for one of my alliances and then we merges into another alliance, United Elite Legions, and I've been with them ever since. And in Chi I founded an alliance but it didn't work out well so I joined another.

DeletedUser17088

This isn't the place to argue please ladies and Gentleman, its not fair to pollute another Leaders alliance thread with your squabbles

DeletedUser

cant we all b friends? Fo shizzle, Psichic alliance, and the UN? we could b allies against everyone else

I would have to look into it. I really only want to take pacts that will be beneficial to our alliances. There is such a thing as two many pacts.

DeletedUser5061

thats kinda harsh man.

Anyhow, i wish you luck Antith

Not really, first impressions are very important, when you are in their from the start you have 1000's of players going through alliance ranks looking for alliances, to whom you have the opportunity sell yourself to without being discriminated for low avarage points and BP. A good/interesting name will get them to check out your alliance profile or even give them to give you a shot, a bad/typical/cliché/spartan ones will get you overlooked and draw in inexperienced ones.

Not everyone has a Aicy up their sleeves to entice players in, the people on this forums ain't really his customers anyway, so no my comment isn't harsh man.

some of the better premades..
Dixie Normous
Black 2.0
-Black Shadows-
Project Venom
Nemesis

some of the worser premades..
Shine
CoW
Penguins
Vortex
Rainbow Spewing Pandas
the spartan ones
Irish war wolves
and the ones the people don't even remember

DeletedUser

Hmmm. I'd have to sleep on it. I felt like having an alliance with a name that actually sorta represents the alliance instead of a really cool name having nothing to do with the alliance.

DeletedUser5061

I guess it comes down to taste a really, I like Fo Shizzle but older members might not. Your alliance should represent your idea and it should be something you like but if it's something with broader appeal it will improve your chance of success.

Good LLuck with the alliance

DeletedUser17088

Hey! 'Penguins' were EPIC*

Good luck to your alliance buddy!

* Epic fails

DeletedUser

Here is my alliance profile. Any feedback or constructive criticism welcome.

The earth shall tremble, great wall shall crumble, cities shall fall and our enemies will quiver in fear of our might. Our enemies may either beg forgiveness, or be crushed beneath our feet.

We shall become great where those are not, and still be great where those are.

We are a republic, and as such we decide on things based of a vote where everyone gets their say, and no one person has too much power.

Recruitment: Limited

-Active

-300 points

-Loyal

-Background Check

Diplomacy: Limited

We can only have so many pacts as there is such a thing as too many pacts. Before you send a request you must write a well written message on how we would benefit from said pact. ANY PACT REQUESTS WITHOUT A MESSAGE WILL BE IGNORED.
Contact [player]Antith[/player] for diplomacy.

Acts of War:

1. Treachery: Immediately will be attacked over and over until you are conquered or quit.

2. Recruitment: We'll beat you up, but a compromise can be reached.

3. Attacking: Depends on your intensions, but a compromise can be reached.

4. Spying: Depends on what you were doing, but a compromise can be reached.

We fight as one, die as one, prosper as one, dominate as one, united!