The Unknown Quantity

DeletedUser

Its with sadness that i officially announce the disbanding of The Unknown Quantity.

As an alliance we saw a great deal of ups and downs and fought hard to keep the alliance going but in the end we could not maintain our active membership.

I would like to thank enemies and friends alike for a fun time and all the former members of TUQ who made up a great alliance.

I wish all the best to those TUQ members that are continuing on to greater things and for those that are leaving the game, take care and we will no doubt see you again sometime :)

Cheers
Baron

DeletedUser17088

Baron you were a great leader and a good friend. Though we never allied or warred properly it was still good to have TUQ as a neighbour

TUQ achieved great things (high abp etc) and will surely be remembered in Psi :)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to hear it Baron, but you're a top guy.. look forward to seeing more from you in the future though x

I'm glad I managed to even the score of 1 all before you disbanded lol

DeletedUser

thanks guys, think you are all pretty cool too and our all but brief skirmish with BE was a pleasure to battle other members with some skills (there is so much love in the room) :)

LoL Lozza nothing like kicking us when we were down :p

DeletedUser

sorry to hear that baron, you guys had good long innings but were between a rock and hard place.

Hope to see you in the future. All the best

DeletedUser

thanks guys, think you are all pretty cool too and our all but brief skirmish with BE was a pleasure to battle other members with some skills (there is so much love in the room) :)

I'm sure the pleasure will continue... AND I am sure you'll end up leading (in some way, shape or form) whatever alliance you join :p