The Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

it would seem that gabi31ro has less honor then i thought possible. after turn aside his previous conquest attempt with the help of my fellow alliance members, but at a high cost, they (gabi31ro) has sent another 5 waves against me.

attacking a new player is low any way but its a war game so i let it slide but after having survived to be hit again is just down right dirty play.

Is this how all new players are treated or is it just this one honor less monkey ?

DeletedUser

Sounds like you picked the wrong game mate. Never fear, there is one right up your alley. It's called SIM City, you should check it out. You get to design a house to your liking, tend the garden, meet other characters, all without the fear of being robbed, murdered, or thieved.

Otherwise, most computers have solitaire available, that can be fun.

DeletedUser

i know the point of this game "mate" and i am playing it for that very reason. what i dont see the point of is where is the challenge of attacking someone who is so far beneath you. surely there is more to be gained from taking out those above you or those just under you.

DeletedUser26213

Yes there is something to be gained, an enemy city and BP. If you are a new player, you should join Edessa or Farsala where everyone's new, NOT Corinth where everyone's exponentially larger than you.

DeletedUser

Exactly Ethan...

Bazlea, you are being farmed for BP. You are an easy target and getting reaped. You need to find an alliance who can and will support your cities (which will earn them defensive BP), an alliance that will attack the unknown to take away some of the attention on you or reset your account and start in a different area of the world.

Otherwise, your complaining here will just make you more of a target. People get off on that sort-of thing. So check in your baggage and figure out a successful strategy, because complaining on a message board isn't going to help you at all.

DeletedUser

wow i can see why people leave the forums alone. its like high school all over again

DeletedUser

wow i can see why people leave the forums alone. its like high school all over again

What about my quote resembled high school?

The only one acting sophmoric here is you with the whining. You can either heed my advice or just continue to get farmed. Not my problem...

DeletedUser

Sounds like you picked the wrong game mate. Never fear, there is one right up your alley. It's called SIM City, you should check it out. You get to design a house to your liking, tend the garden, meet other characters, all without the fear of being robbed, murdered, or thieved.

Otherwise, most computers have solitaire available, that can be fun.

This is Not something i would have expected to see on a forum where we are all supposed to be above such petty thoughts. Further more you know NOTHING about me, how i play or what i do so making judgement calls against me personally is just plane ignorant at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is what i was talking about King, this is something i would expect a thick as pig dung Jock to say when a Non-jock tried to join them in any games. Not something i would have expected to see on a forum where we are all supposed to be above such petty thoughts. Further more you know NOTHING about me, how i play or what i do so making judgement calls against me personally is just plane ignorant at best.

You realize that Grepolis is just a game right? You can either take it seriously and personally, like you, and whine about getting farmed, or, you can take an adult look at the situation, realize your circumstance and try to make amends.

I offered you reasonable strategic solutions, and you have decided to instead attack me and continue your moaning about another player or alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

Thread closed.

New and old, large and small, strong or weak. Everything is a target in Grepolis ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.