The unnamed Alliance

DeletedUser

Attention any body in the world eta in ocean 15 check out, and possible join if you like the unnamed alliance. The unnamed alliance is a brand new alliance that wishes to grow in size. The unnamed alliance is a democracy meaning that we do have leaders and founders, but all the members get to vote on the most important events that take place in this alliance. So all the power doesnt go to the founders and leaders, it is spread out over all the members. If you would like to join please send me a letter through the game not the world forum. This is not just for elite players. Right now it is for everybody.:pro:

Thank you,
liger1016

P.S. the reason it is called the unnamed alliance is because i have yet to talk with anybody about what the name should be.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Eta is an old world, you should start on a new world like Upsilon. There is no guarantee that you guys will last long but good luck anyway.

DeletedUser

I was in an alliance called No Name once. Seems like they turned out alright, so what the hell. Best of luck to you guys.

DeletedUser

good luck although I agree with James,why would you join the world which exists for such long time now and not try some world which is created not long ago,much more chances you would have there,but if you stick it here good luck and welcome.

DeletedUser

i think we should welcome these guys couldnt hurt could it? never know they might just make it. good look to u and ur alliance

DeletedUser15946

You should really start on new world...
But if you stay, good luck :)

DeletedUser

Eta is an old world, you should start on a new world like Upsilon. There is no guarantee that you guys will last long but good luck anyway.

Those are the type words lefty said to me when i was in fearless fighters. Well the lefty way not the Jnc93 way. So, no luck was involved.

my advise is this.

The fact is great players quit every day. This weakens great alliances when those great alliances start to fall. New great alliances appear.

being lucky is better then being good. If your lucky enough to start in the right place at the right time and have the ability to lead then you'll make it.

If not you'll fail apart quickly.

It's is true on both old ad new worlds the main difference is
1) new worlds- are more cut throat, but everyone is at similar level, people join the world more frequently
2) old alliances - pact/nap established, areas controlled, wars are huge, small alliances are largely ignored, large players think they are better then the new start-up, new start-up players are hungrier then old players, people join less frequently.

In a old world you want to be ignored by the top alliances while picking up talent in your area. You want to do this is a ocean that there is already has a ongoing war or that is dysfunctional. So, players will be willing to give your alliance a chance. If their is war in your area you can't pact with ether side or you will no longer be ignored.

last attacks will happen it a war game. Don't think every attack is a declaration of war.

DeletedUser

true but, believe it or not O-26 just filled out last month

O-26 is still a baby ocean

so, then your taking about a sever with no end game. It's never to late to start.

The problem is convincing others players your able to lead better then the established alliances.

The answer of whether it to late to start an alliance in this sever is the same as most other answers. It depends

It depends on area
it depends on if people are open to recruitment
it depend what your goal is as an alliance leader
it depend if your ready to place all the work need to have a chance at success
it depends if people are willing to start up in eta sever
it depends on if on so many things

many talented players start this sever every day but, only Dark Hunters, Knights Academy, Warriors of Ares, Woksape, and a few other alliances give them a chance.

It would be nice to have a small local alliance in O-15.

DeletedUser

I dont believe whateverr was small player ever,he probably started with 40 cities at least,lol..
as for that you said I agree,I admit I was wrong to be honest,and it is true if you start a new world you will probably be in area surrounded with aggressive and experienced players and will miss the fun,and thats probably why joining old world is good thing if you get position in peaceful ocean and you dont get a city on island shared with some guy or girl with 50 cities who has no enemies so just wish to exterminate you and every small player around ,for sure it is worth a try.

DeletedUser

Attention any body in the world eta in ocean 15 check out, and possible join if you like the unnamed alliance. The unnamed alliance is a brand new alliance that wishes to grow in size. The unnamed alliance is a democracy meaning that we do have leaders and founders, but all the members get to vote on the most important events that take place in this alliance. So all the power doesnt go to the founders and leaders, it is spread out over all the members. If you would like to join please send me a letter through the game not the world forum. This is not just for elite players. Right now it is for everybody.:pro:

Thank you,
liger1016

P.S. the reason it is called the unnamed alliance is because i have yet to talk with anybody about what the name should be.

I think you should post this in Eta Alliances thread.

DeletedUser

I have tooken some peoples advice and started in upsilon, but I have not quite in eta. The alliance name in upsilon is the same as the alliance in eta and they share the same points and views so if you want to join in upsilon and your in o45 you can send me a messege and I will invit you

DeletedUser

dont ever give up liger. show some tenacity, some determination. sure the players here look tough and talk tough but we are just teddy bears at heart. as long as u have a will to fight u have hope to survive. starting a new alliance will be tough yes, but if u play ur cards right u never know u might be in the top 10 some time in the future :)