The Unofficial Beta News Series One

DeletedUser

Unofficial Beta News
Series 1​

Worldwide Peace. Forever?

It seems that many members of beta are just getting bored of a war waiting to happen since we seem to be at a worldwide peace. Well it's not truly peace it's just a calm spot in Grepolis's great wars. Maybe a conquest here or there but apart from the occasional operation in alliances of 100 and under it seems were at an all time low of war. If anyone has anything exciting or what could cause a spark to Grepolis's world war 27 please message me in game.

Jarpenguin vs Xmortis

As many of you might know jarpenguins life on the run began quite shortly after he decided to leave Xmortis and joined one of there allys Virtus Phoenix. Shortly after when Xmortis accuses Jarpenguin of being a refugee trying to get him kicked for reasons unknown to anybody except the Xmortis council I couldn't get hold of them (waiting for vacation mode to run out). Virtus And Xmortis had a long discussion and jarpenguin just couldn't bear it any longer he left Virtus for there sake. Here are the stats between the alliance and player.
Xmortis: (only counting attacks against jarpenguin)

520 Members~9,319,230 Points
Enemy Cities Taken- 2
Cities Lost-1
Conquer Attempts- 7
Conquest Failures- 5

Jarpenguin:
1 Member~48,000 Points
Enemy Cities Taken- 1
Conquer Attempts- 1
Conquest Failures- 0
Cities Lost- 2

Jarpenguin apparently has a spy in Xmortis who may or may not have been uncovered.

Remember the news doesn't take sides so good luck to both alliance and player any updates wanted before the next issue contact raptok in game.

Alliance Watch:
Here in the alliance watch section we point out three alliances to watch out for and why.

Phoenix Of Carthage: Thanks to there small amount of elite members they are very communitive and a tight bunch to penetrate at 42 members and on the first page in terms of points this is why there being mentioned here.

The Three Kings: With an Attack first talk later attitude you should waatch out for this alliance clustered together in groups they are very hard to get at and when you don conquer one city they'll strike back with so much force you'll never even to have wanted to conquer it in the first place.

Dark Judgement: with an alliance like this you don't want to mess with quite a few players in the top rankings they would seem pretty scary to most players and they are.

Congratulations to all those who Made it on to this list today.

Interview With Raptok

1.How do you think the world is shaping up today is it boring.

No No not at all this probaly the best world there is if not one of the best with its wide range of everyday challenges it's really fun and it's not at all boring

2.Do you have any plans for survival.

Yes as a matter of fact I do conquest anyone who is worthy enough to be conquered by me and to crush anyone who opposes me

3.Are you having fun on the world do you feel like leaving any time soon

I'm having a lot of fun and am not leaving in the near future at all

4.Any words of advice for players.

Yes aim high shoot straight and reach your goals

5.And a final Paragraph to sum up how you feel about beta

An Amazing world with many experiences and hey apparently I joined in the boring times.

Quote Of The Week
"You can't give up without losing inside" as said by raptok

And That Sums Up our news for the week anyone sending in anything is greatly appreciated because I can't get enough good stories.

That's All For Now Folks :D

DeletedUser

It's a taster and theres a lack of stuff to post at the moment so not my best work

DeletedUser

Jarpenguin

While Jar does keep up his energy in forum posts he also relies on his alliance quit a bit for support. Its frustrating for us when we hand over a number of cities to a player who in all honesty doesn't add a lot of tactical value and he jumps.

I have nothing against him personally, he plays like he wants, he posts a lot and he has fun, good for him... but you can't accept a number of free cities and just take off. When you receive something from the alliance you owe them loyalty in return.

Now this isn't the official xmortis stance, I'm not a council member, but thought I'd share a possible reason.

I'm sure Jarpenguin's non-rimmed life in 064 will be short-lived but I wish him well on any of the other servers he plays on.

Edited addition:
Also note that while Jarpenquin's continued existence is the most important thing for him within the game. Xmortis has a number of wars ongoing and he is not our most important target. Its amusing, and I do genuinely find it funny to see the stats you posted but in a week he'll be gone and xmortis will have continued to fight its real wars while doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

While Jar does keep up his energy in forum posts he also relies on his alliance quit a bit for support. Its frustrating for us when we hand over a number of cities to a player who in all honesty doesn't add a lot of tactical value and he jumps.

I have nothing against him personally, he plays like he wants, he posts a lot and he has fun, good for him... but you can't accept a number of free cities and just take off. When you receive something from the alliance you owe them loyalty in return.

Now this isn't the official xmortis stance, I'm not a council member, but thought I'd share a possible reason.

I'm sure Jarpenguin's non-rimmed life in 064 will be short-lived but I wish him well on any of the other servers he plays on.

Edited addition:
Also note that while Jarpenquin's continued existence is the most important thing for him within the game. Xmortis has a number of wars ongoing and he is not our most important target. Its amusing, and I do genuinely find it funny to see the stats you posted but in a week he'll be gone and xmortis will have continued to fight its real wars while doing so.

As I already stated I am niether for or against Xmortis and reserve the right that it's the people's choice not mine of whos side there on and what you say may well be true but it is news

DeletedUser

As I already stated I am niether for or against Xmortis and reserve the right that it's the people's choice not mine of whos side there on and what you say may well be true but it is news

I apologize if it came across as though I was disagreeing with how you presented the information.

You had noted you hadn't heard from xmortis, only Jarpenquin... so I thought I'd provide an xmortis members perspective.

Thank you for posting the news article, I'm happy to see it and look forward to many more!

Regards,
Matt

DeletedUser

Nice news thread, just a few suggestions -

Use some cool fonts

and

More pictures please

Apart from that good thread

DeletedUser

Thanks, it's nice to have an overview of what's going on :)

DeletedUser

While Jar does keep up his energy in forum posts he also relies on his alliance quite a bit for support. Its frustrating for us when we hand over a number of cities to a player who in all honesty doesn't add a lot of tactical value and he jumps.
I thank you for your great cities :)

Nah, you iz an MRA. Think of all the inactive cities you have.

Bad reason.

I am in Ocean 74.

Edited addition:
Rofl. Pausing all your wars just for me :) I feel sooooooo special... Maybe I'll contact a few of your enemies. Make them aware of the cease-fire :D

Answers in red.

DeletedUser

good work rappy... putting all your literary skills to good use :p

DeletedUser

What happend to SES Alies with Xmorts LOL
nice one Thomas though

DeletedUser

gonna try to add pictures fonts might be harder though maybe for names and classification so other than that any info would be good another story would mean a news thread would be ready (small one)

DeletedUser

hey dismember we tryed to take you down once but gave up on the idea becasue your polis were to weak now were allies with you

DeletedUser

Haha. Hey Rappy, be nice now. Don't want to give those who follow your thread the wrong impression :p

DeletedUser

ok crit ha ha ha very funny
ok veerrrry funny

very

verry very

very very very

very very very very

ok funny

Quite funny

and it always will be

NOT ;)

DeletedUser

sorry guys I'm gonna have to release it without an interview and quote but hey here we go in the process of making sorry abbout the wait