The Unofficial Beta New's

DeletedUser

I'd like to start the unofficial beta news since dobby no longer posts or has gone inactive.

To start my first news article for beta message me in game for topics suggestions and news I will start the article in 2-3 days any information would be useful even joe attacked me could be useful I know this worlds ready to start an all out war so please give any tensions jarpenguin the news dosn't take sides but I'm going to include you. any other articles please contact me if you want an interview. Do you want my article to be boring or do you want to know whats going on in the world (beta) ha ha I made a pun :D. Anything you have to tell me anything at all please message me ingame

Thanks to any Info Given

Raptok

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Apparently Igloowidgit quit the game, what happened to the 43rd largest player in the world?

DeletedUser

dobby deleted all his accounts on all worlds as far as I know.

DeletedUser

I'll start on the unofficial news now hopefully can be as impressive as dobbys

DeletedUser

I only just got back from a plane flight halfway round the world

DeletedUser

Keep updating this, raptok, I used to play Beta and a lot has changed!

Need as much info as possible now i'm mod, this might do the trick! :)

DeletedUser

Looking forward to it!

I'm looking forward to the news thread as well! Thanks for volunteering.

I'd love to hear about everything going on in Beta.

DeletedUser4013

Devils...you know that you can always ask me what's happening as well in the chat :p

DeletedUser

Devils...you know that you can always ask me what's happening as well in the chat :p

Yeah I've just restarted on Beta, not gonna play too actively but it gives me a chance to see more in depth what's going on :p

but, yes, I will do :)