The unusual experience thread..

DeletedUser39847

Ok so i thought i thread with a bit of laughter is in order by sharing "peculiar " attacks you've received in Idalium or even other worlds that are closed now :)

I myself was attacked by 100 Bireme a while back and when i messaged the player (i won't name and shame) asking what was he doing he answered with "I'll send more next time ;)" :D:D

DeletedUser

I received 102 attacks on one city in Rho once, and I thought it was the end of that city. But it turned out each attack had 14 slingers in them :D

DeletedUser

I received 102 attacks on one city in Rho once, and I thought it was the end of that city. But it turned out each attack had 14 slingers in them :D
This is a tactic used in some other games, called spamming, and is actually effective in those games. In this game, yes, it's dumb.

A player that I once was in an alliance with posted a battle report in the alliance forum. E erroneous asked why he sent biremes with his light ships, biremes are just for defense. He said that he sent the biremes to protect his light ships.

DeletedUser20921

This is a tactic used in some other games, called spamming, and is actually effective in those games. In this game, yes, it's dumb.

A player that I once was in an alliance with posted a battle report in the alliance forum. E erroneous asked why he sent biremes with his light ships, biremes are just for defense. He said that he sent the biremes to protect his light ships.

lol too funny.

I just sabotaged an MRA on the .us servers 2 hrs into the world starting :D Working on sabotaging another one. It's so fun to mess with people :)

DeletedUser11886

So back in Theta, I was attacked by a guy that revolted me (this was before I had an alliance, and was up to around 3k points). I built up a few slingers before the end and sent them one by one to him (he was on the same island as me) It came up to around 30 attacks, and he messaged me later going: 'Call off your attacks please!'

Later I found out he was also being attacked by someone else. I took his city ironically later on in the world :p

DeletedUser

I got attacked by a pegasus nuke (40 pegasi) once on Delphi. It took my for a loop though as I couldn't figure out what I was getting attacked with ... Coming at me 3 times as fast as an LS nuke. I dismissed the notion of anyone attacking with Pegasi, so I was stumped.

Had a good chuckle when they got ripped to smithereens.

DeletedUser

when i ledt an aliance in this world which i was leader of as i fell out with anoth leader because he was a noob he got the whole aliance to atck me but 7 atacks landed
30 brims
45 brims
60 swords and transports
1 ls and to briremes
15 ls
12 brims
50 brims

the leader i fell out with sent 50 brims
at this time i had 2500 points

Last edited by a moderator: