The Upcoming World

SAVAGENESS

Hoplite
As I mentioned in a previous thread you created the settings will be announced next week at some point once we have them confirmed. Before then there isn't a way to know what the settings will be. Players can certainly guess based on previous worlds but until a world is announced there's not really a way to know what the settings for it will be. The poll sent out ingame doesn't show the ongoing vote totals for the various options, it just allows a player to choose from among the settings and submit their vote.
You did in fact say this week Bro, I know you do not get them on weekends, can you post today pleas or will it be next week now ? If you have received them can you post them pleas

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
that would mean that either he gets the info before they leave the office for the weekend and he posts it during weekend or they/Lead Community Manager sends the details over weekend, either way world will be announced soon enough, last year it was first week of october, this week its gonna be second week, no big difference..

SAVAGENESS

Hoplite
Just be patient Lethal Bacon, they will post it soon

Good god, people just do not have any patience lol

It is just at the moment I do not have a world to play in so just looking forward to seeing what the world is going to look like, speed wise, if it is like speed 5 or 6 I'll just be disappointed is all, but I know most people like really fast world's and it is not all about what I want

SAVAGENESS

Hoplite
As I mentioned in a previous thread you created the settings will be announced next week at some point once we have them confirmed. Before then there isn't a way to know what the settings will be. Players can certainly guess based on previous worlds but until a world is announced there's not really a way to know what the settings for it will be. The poll sent out ingame doesn't show the ongoing vote totals for the various options, it just allows a player to choose from among the settings and submit their vote.
??