The Uprising

DeletedUser

Hey all! :)

Im one of the original founders of The Uprising in Theta, my name ingame is cuimia.

We seek to grow, and most importantly to have fun. Now, this is a message is to everyone: "Would you Like to join?".

We accept elites and/or active but new players (we would not mind teaching them a thing or two)

Regars,
cuimia (ingame)
Farouk (in real life)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

We seek to grow, and most importantly to have fun. Now, this is a message is to everyone: "Would you Like to pact up or join?".

Hey mate, good luck with the recruitment for your new alliance, but i strongly suggest that you remove the pact message, that will get you allot of hate on this forum ^^

DeletedUser

I posted the pact message just to show every 1 tht we are peacefull when ppl act in a goodway towards us XD

DeletedUser

Well honestly i have to disagree with you farouk. We arent all that peaceful. And secondly, we dont just take random players. Be experienced and know what you are doing. we want our averages to rise. We like to take elite players, hence our new recruits;)

DeletedUser

jeeze i just looked at you guys and you have the best players from theta, this will be interesting