Pnp The Vacation Company

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
A message from The Grey Company.

Attack us if you dare we have a deff buff !

Oh... poor skullies and bones scared are you

151701eeba4be739e90d47bc9a39cdb4.png

Skuls and Bones

02073642322f82239d4461075de01668.png

yes.... food but ... weird our food talks to us

d9777bcd443d6afc76232afd5d19627e.png

Yes . or we are all on drugs or we need an urgent Vacation Mode.

Let's talk back to our diner.​

Author said:
Hi there look what we have

I give a HINT it is light bleu.

bbad1350582114f954cfdcc7a8ccff27.png

The Grey company all the sudden become The scared company.

Food : Is this what I think it is?

skulls and bones : yes it is Gods swords and we own it.

7e1280003792ec52eff0b2f948292b21.png

run away for our lives, HELP, leave women and children behind

1 day later on a bloody monday.

Hi there food ... seems only 4 of you are not in VM....

a47abe58c06d8f795ec905c0eaa1c920.png

yes only the brave stay - cowards run

9b380d771cca4e824b4f6e8561125be5.png

that's a suprise my friend but another HINT... SPOILER ALERT !

86afcc4d1c82c44489e8e4ce7a21b887.gif

6868678d5443c009506bc12e54f94a63.png

Probably the fear has hit him a bit later.

People might think they are brave, but then sudden they get cold feet

d78255ede07bdd7315848aae7918c89e.png

b54aa05741b6096c45c19856a62961af.png

The Grey Company is no longer The Scared Company.

88cbdf22071b03d98e6cdb8339e5f469.png

"it is the......

Vacation Mode Company.

f377a358757ff9bc1db2ccee43e8e899.png

To the ....

ee4b4c5949546e7dcf4557a0b5684d87.png

Overhere here @

11ebdc0e1d50a30b0fa9c67c78be9e69.png

"we ae open 24/7 but please hurry up....

we are going int Vaction mode ourself for summerbreak

DeletedUser46636

Don't know who you calling scared, but I battled 30-40 players 15 hours mostly by myself. hit vm day before because being red blooded American I must celebrate the birth of the greatest nation in history. I should sober up by Saturday, And to be quiet honest after shady folded the geography of my cities became a cluster, have to move to a safe area for support.

By the way, how come the bone heads only come out to fight if the mighty erik is around. had a 2k 12 hours boost 185k dbp, then no boost for another 40k dbp, check it. Was fun must admit but the duration was not.

DeletedUser14786

Erik I appreciate the PnP and there's nothing to be ashamed about, fighting both Skull Skeletons, Skulls & Bones, Epidemic, and whoever else they are fighting too. I have mad respect for Renaniel sticking it out against that op, having half cities in o54 (unfriendly territory) and half in o44. He lost 20+ cities but what would you expect?

Anyway very well organized op by Skulls. On to the next set of cities!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31852

Just as a clarification, Epidemic was initially only attacking the Hive (except for a city or two from some person that had quit I think before this op), until Grey Company had Dave and Maria, the best two hive members in the event I think, switch over so that Grey company passed us in the ranking, taking in a refugee we had planned to op on top of taking the 10% buff from us... that they can’t use from VM

DeletedUser44213

Well i'll be... Do you have a spy Erik cause you got it word for word right, where did you get access to my gif list?

G-Fight

Chiliarch
Just as a clarification, Epidemic was initially only attacking the Hive (except for a city or two from some person that had quit I think before this op), until Grey Company had Dave and Maria, the best two hive members in the event I think, switch over so that Grey company passed us in the ranking, taking in a refugee we had planned to op on top of taking the 10% buff from us... that they can’t use from VM
I don't get why people get upset about "refugees". Nobody gives a crap about it when it's their alliance who does it, but when other alliances do it, it's the end of the world... smh, the hypocrisy is strong here.

The whole unwritten refugee rule is one big pile of crap, just like the unwritten rule against hugging.... oh wait... skulls and epi both do it....

and btw we all know epi will switch with skulls as well for the crown, so thats the same cheap tactic that we did to prevent you getting the 10% bonus ...

DeletedUser31852

The mistake is on you, I can think of only one instance where Epidemic did something that could at all be considered dishonest or disrespectful (I don't count being pacted with SkullS), and that was when we used info someone in ocean 99 gave us regarding Shady attatcking us right after the Shady merge. And it was info that had been volunarily given by a Shady member to create more "balance" in the world. It turns out the attack never happened due to a change of plan.

Check your IG messages for a more detailed version, but Epidemic will be a respectful alliance, without using any sort of spies other than those that cost silver, respecting RL priorities if informed, respecting any refugee rules (if you don't tell us we can't know though, so message us).

And You will never see me switching into an alliance for an easy crown that I didn't deserve, but I can only talk for myself there.

DeletedUser55665

I don't get why people get upset about "refugees". Nobody gives a crap about it when it's their alliance who does it, but when other alliances do it, it's the end of the world... smh, the hypocrisy is strong here.

The whole unwritten refugee rule is one big pile of crap, just like the unwritten rule against hugging.... oh wait... skulls and epi both do it....

and btw we all know epi will switch with skulls as well for the crown, so thats the same cheap tactic that we did to prevent you getting the 10% bonus ...
good grief, talk about hypocrisy, you are hugging with everyone that can stand your bs. the only alliance that isn't hugging with everyone they can is US in TF. And before you even start to say we are, we have turned everyone one down including yours many, many, many times!!!!!!

BTW, Still Love Ya!!! Hugs & Kiss's

G-Fight

Chiliarch
good grief, talk about hypocrisy, you are hugging with everyone that can stand your bs. the only alliance that isn't hugging with everyone they can is US in TF. And before you even start to say we are, we have turned everyone one down including yours many, many, many times!!!!!!

BTW, Still Love Ya!!! Hugs & Kiss's
Then with who are we hugging? Our diplomacy is necessary to preserve our sustainability, not for the pure fact of having allies who fight for us or having allies we don't need.

DeletedUser55665

Then with who are we hugging? Our diplomacy is necessary to preserve our sustainability, not for the pure fact of having allies who fight for us or having allies we don't need.
UMMM that is the definition of hugging. When an alliance is using diplomacy to ally with other alliance so they don't have to fight each other, THAT IS HUGGING!!!! [QUOTE="Our diplomacy is necessary to preserve our sustainability[/QUOTE] What your MRA with 3 Branch's can't fight or defend on your own?

Still Love ya!!!!! Hugs & Kiss's

G-Fight

Chiliarch
UMMM that is the definition of hugging. When an alliance is using diplomacy to ally with other alliance so they don't have to fight each other, THAT IS HUGGING!!!! What your MRA with 3 Branch's can't fight or defend on your own?

Still Love ya!!!!! Hugs & Kiss's
Looks like you are a few weeks behind lmao. We got rid of our third, which I was against for the whole time it existed, he got rid of half our second as well, currently we only have 85 players, not too bad, considering skulls have 173...

I'm not gonna disclose our allies here, but we fight nearly everyone around us, TF in 35, WBP/EPI in 33/43/44 and skulls in 44/54, so I don't see your point?

DeletedUser55665

The point is you say you don't hug but clearly from what you are saying is BS. You have been trying to hug as many alliances you can. What don't you understand about hugging? Do you need a clear definition and what language would you prefer the definition?

Still Love Ya!!!! Hugs & Kiss's

G-Fight

Chiliarch
The point is you say you don't hug but clearly from what you are saying is BS. You have been trying to hug as many alliances you can. What don't you understand about hugging? Do you need a clear definition and what language would you prefer the definition?

Still Love Ya!!!! Hugs & Kiss's
Lol trying to hug alliances? We never had any intention to hug with any alliance. Your hatred blinds your judgement lmao

DeletedUser55665

My apologize to the creator of this thread for going off topic. G-Why Fight, I have something special for you in Trash Talk.

G-Fight

Chiliarch
My apologize to the creator of this thread for going off topic. G-Why Fight, I have something special for you in Trash Talk.
btw if you're not hugging, then why aren't you guys fighting skulls? Oh wait... you've been trying to pact them for ages ...

DeletedUser31852

there are two definitions of hugging. the one in the TF dictionarry, which is "pacting anyone except when you are on the verge of exstinction"
and then the one of the rest of Epidamnos...

Just need to keep that in mind guys