Pnp The Vacation Company

Sunfyre

Phrourach
I left the world a long while back. Came on to the externals for the heck of it to see how everyone was doing.
Seeing as how I was a part of the Priory, and was around in the discord chat for a while after I left, I know all about the lack of teamwork that Slivas shows.
Back when our members were getting our asses handed to us by Plunder & Pillage and TSB, I guess Slivas and Arcane personally saved around 15-20 cities. (months back)
I just find it funny that guys in TF and Skulls think they have any idea whatsoever about what teamwork Sliv shows. Or how dedicated he is/was to our alliance.

I left because Grep was a burden. With college coming up, I couldn't find time. And because you all are so focused on winning and so obsessed with an online game, you forget that the fun part of playing is talking to each other. Having laughs in the chat and getting hysterical while you try to save the few cities in your alliance you have any updates on. The fun part is when you get to know your alliance-mates and fellow players and find out that one of them is having a baby, or that college is a dick to some of them, or that one of them is drunk off their feet.
The fun part is not when you mock other alliances' strategies on the externals or how you criticize the character of someone you've never interacted with before. The fun part isn't getting a pixelated crown next to your pixelated name on a pixelated screen. Sure, trash-talking is fun, but not when you start putting a vested interest in winning online arguments.

The fun part is the connections, don't ruin those for the sake of a stupid game.
(Please no hugs and kisses. My girlfriend gets jealous)

princess Kuini

Phrourach
I know all about the lack of teamwork that Slivas shows.
Back when our members were getting our asses handed to us by Plunder & Pillage and TSB, I guess Slivas and Arcane personally saved around 15-20 cities. (months back)
I just find it funny that guys in TF and Skulls think they have any idea whatsoever about what teamwork Sliv shows. Or how dedicated he is/was to our alliance.

This only happened when and where he knew he would get bps. Defending and tying up defence in cities that were not in cores is not "wise defending", not when there is 20+ cities in revolt in the core.. A good leader will always allocate the "wise" place to defend, this of course may not be in the dpb planking fishes memo, it will be in the leaders strategic at the times "Memo".. Team players will also see this as sound strategic strategy for the "whole alliance", so will "team players".
TSB many times with "Priorys" smaller players saw no defence and hence TSB took the cities without even a simple snipe coming in.
Great Teamplaying..

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Footnote: On occasion I saw Slivas input to defence, yes impressive that he would throw 8kbir into one city.. on the other hand I saw Arcanes defensive strategy come into play.. Cant fault Arcanes.. Just saying, I agree there.

DeletedUser44213

You really are on a warpath that I am a crap defender :p Oh well, I obviously cant change your mind but I was playing just like arcane during the ops on Priory. I explained my logic behind sending the 8k birs in a time where skulls were clearing 3k birs for fun... I'd prefer save one city at a time rather than lose all my birs and then be of no help at all. At a time when so few were defending, I still find it amazing that my strategy came under fire when I was trying to defend. Again, i'm not mad because I agree that the technique was not strategically pleasing. But from a longevity purpose, I was trying to use my defense in a way in which it could continue to be of assistance...

I was also not the one who took the O55 cities in the first place for the exact reason they'd be difficult to defend... I think I defended cities posted in the forums so I cannot be blamed for that either :p BUT, I accept how you took my defensive strategy as selfish, despite sniping around 15 skulls CS's with TromboneTom in the op before. That is not even referred to in your argument, it appears only my latter 8k bir defending when I was basically unavailable to be online to snipe is taken into account. As I say, my guys know that I can defend and defend smart. But I obviously can't prove that because I like to sleep and you don't hit me at any other time than 3am ;) That's fine, imma keep on sleeping haha

DeletedUser44213

It was somewhat elusive last week for a couple of days I must admit! Hopefully we can have a good war and I can earn your respect on the battlefield as you have earned mine.