The Vanguard

DeletedUser

TV just made it into the top 12! :)
5th highest average, only 35 members.

Now there are 2 academies up there...

DeletedUser9465

Congratulations guys! And such an impressive average for an academy.

DeletedUser

WOW! congrats :) we fought alongside them :) they are doing a lot better than teranecied (i dont know how to spell the name :p)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well Tyrannicide was neither a sister alliance or an academy. They were meant to be one or the other but it was never clear what was going on there. Regardless congrats Vanguard, it's quite an achievement to get into the top 12 with 35 people

DeletedUser

Grats. Well done. Additional generic alliace compliment .

DeletedUser

not anymore. :p
We just spend the last 24 hours picking 30 people out of 150 to invite to our alliance from Phalanx. It was a long and boring process that i am glad is now over.

Our points will go up, out average will go down, but we are an academy and our members will grow! :D

DeletedUser13811

yet we still have the fourth best average in the top 12

DeletedUser

i know! :)
I worked out, if everyone we invited joined, we'd still be 12th by a could of thousand points, but our average would be around 211000. :)

DeletedUser

WOW! good JOB! :) have fun with the new recruts, and we will enjoi to fight along side you again.

DeletedUser10902

Yeah, some wild swings in our membership.

I maintain that it was because we were following orders. Don't worry, we have stabilized now. It was a fun seeing new faces though... for a few days anyways.

I honestly foresee us gaining the 12 spot back, although a bit more slowly this time.

*My first attempt at a signature. Good, bad, ugly?

DeletedUser11886

Omg Your Now Rank 8 On The Top 12 For Average, And You have 45 Players.... What Happened?

DeletedUser

They took in some Pariah south members, the players who joined from The Phalanx went back so the average went down

DeletedUser

Akazmier, your sig looks better now that you aligned it better or made the black edge straight. Can't tell if it was one or the other lol :)

DeletedUser

ahah, cos we're cool.

TV are doing well now, need war though. :p
We're coping ok without Akaz, but want him back!

Someone is getting some grief for his bad diplomatic skills... :S