The Vultures

DeletedUser19618

We are The Vultures!

We will be joining the Athens and be going to the north-east.We are looking for experienced players but will also accept new players if they show potential.

If you would like to join us fill out an application with this info:

Player Name:

Points in any other World:

Battle Points in any other World:

If I think you are any good then only could you join.

:pro:

DeletedUser

This Alliance Wont Go Far For Many Reasons
1) You ran Shadow Organisation(EPIC FAIL)
2) Your TBP in Phi Is Only 6980 (Not Very Good When It Has Been Out With Ages)
3) Over Half Your BP Is DBP

DeletedUser19618

I never told that I am that experienced and by the way I never ran Shadow Organization I was just part of it.....unlike you who was good in making and then running from an alliance.

DeletedUser

I never ran from no alliance i quit that stupid alliance i destroyed basically me and Corongo now Roarlon ye were running from us ye ran to like 20 alliances and we still kicked your a**es. And GOOD LUCK!!!! YOULL NEED IT!!!! :) :) :)

DeletedUser19618

Did I ? I don't remember running and when did you kick my a*s ?

DeletedUser19618

And by the way DBP like that comes from fighting 5-15 people at a time and doing well.

DeletedUser20429

don't know we'll have to see but I have my own alliance to make

DeletedUser18132

There are to many small premades. Merge with other small premades.

DeletedUser

i ament merging with you unless i get some sort of unreal offer ive a few members lined up for my alliance

DeletedUser19618

Is there no one who would join a new alliance led by an inexperienced player ?

DeletedUser

man don't get frustrated cause 3/4 of the players that will join Athens won't know that grepolis has a forum cause it happened to me ALOT.So when the game starts start recruiting and if you want to merge then it's OK with me.

Don Rosato <--(can't get enough of this)

DeletedUser19618

Ok thanks but if my alliance is successful then instead of merging we could form a pact.

DeletedUser19618

By the way thank you for the kind offer.By the way could I join your alliance if my alliance is unsuccessfully.

DeletedUser

My alliance is open for anyone I don't care if your a newbie or not cause all the experienced players were newbies before they became experienced so your in if you want to join but I prefer you try to make your own alliance and if you need help just message me with my in-game nick which is my name here.