Newspaper The Walk Of Shame

DeletedUser

I am making this for us all to add to and i will re edit the main post to see the track record of players who join a world then quit or run away.

Yes it could be for RL but most of the time it is from getting owned and rage quitting.

I like to start off with this lovely picture for you all. As many of us have or are going to school and we all know what the walk of shame is.

walk of shame.JPG

This list can be use to know who not to team with in a later world. Because you can trust them to stick around.

The list will always be growing.

1- Jennesis
2- jarnaxxx
3- Daizan
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Warning spelling of names may be wrong but will be fixed shortly.

Anyone who knows someone who ghost or quits add in and they will be added to the list so we have a track record for the world.:pro:

This thread has been paid for by BangBros:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, this sounds like the kind of list I would want to be on.

DeletedUser26213

I think you mean draganaxx, not jarnaxxx. And daizan and Jen were the leaders of PD, they would've gotten rimmed by now even if they hadn't quit. Think about it Bangbros

DeletedUser12667

1- Jennesis
2- jarnaxxx
3- Daizan
4- Hill Plop
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Thanks Arx:)

But now that I look at the list so far, it looks more like a list of who would be awesome to team with in the future than a walk of shame list;)

DeletedUser

HEY! I quit long before all these other posers! So I should be number uno :cool:

1- jpindseth
2- Jennesis
3- jarnaxxx
4- Daizan
5- Hill Plop
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

DeletedUser

Dang, decided to come on the forums to see how things were going. Sad to hear what happened to PD, I enjoyed my run there while I was present. I gifted my account a few weeks ago, :( a bit disappoint to see it is no longer in use.

DeletedUser10984

Thanks Arx:)

But now that I look at the list so far, it looks more like a list of who would be awesome to team with in the future than a walk of shame list;)

lol have to agree with you there hilop, looks like a list of some pretty great players.

DeletedUser

I quit before even joining this world, please add me on this list of awesome people quitting people.