The Walking Wounded RECRUITING!

DeletedUser

The new alliance The Walking Wounded is currently recruiting. The Walking Wounded is a new alliance, but I have led two other very strong alliances in the past, so expect a lot. I believe in the laws that all members are equal, including leaders, and everyone has their own opinion. Which means, EVERYONE IS AN IMPORTANT MEMBER! Joining now can also put you under a leadership title. Leadership titles are given to personal members that I come to know, but you have to understand that you are equal to every other member. The Walking Wounded is even recruiting new players, and I plan on making them all into strong players. I will help you build up and teach you the basics. KSGoss is the current account I am using, but I have played four other accounts in the past for over 5,000 points each (one being over 25,000). I am no new member, so I CAN TEACH YOU THE BASICS! If you are thinking about joining, don't hesitate to message me on my account or leave a comment here. Thanks so much for just reading this.

This is Drac here, I have forwarded this to the in game mods to check if he is using multiple accounts as a forum moderator that is all I can do so please do not report this post again. If you look at the wording closely it does not look like he is cheating but simply poorly worded the post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Over 25,000 points isn't a lot I'm afraid...sorry to burst your bubble...and 4 accounts...and besides, I think Delta is too old for any new alliances, Kitten Smashers proved me wrong, but they were started like 2-3 months ago. Now...its really too late lol

DeletedUser

What alliances did you lead? You seem to know a bit but I am not sure you know the right things if you admit to multi accounting.

DeletedUser

This is Drac here, I have forwarded this to the in game mods to check if he is using multiple accounts as a forum moderator that is all I can do so please do not report this post again. If you look at the wording closely it does not look like he is cheating but simply poorly worded the post.

LOL. Classic.