The War of Ocean 66 (PnP, Image Heavy)

DeletedUser

Deep in territories uncharted even by the great Tmesis lies an everyday struggle for survival. Alliance which have long relied on numbers for strength are under constant attack by those who call themselves farmers of ocean 66, Pergamum. Four alliances have tired of such attack on their members and watching as their hard earned resources is towed away by horsemen and hoplites alike. One by one they declared war!

DarkFighters.jpg

Bladesofolympus.jpg

Anaklusmos.jpg

GodsofCrimson.jpg

Even as far away as Ocean 34 an alliance who's member may have strayed a bit to far from the pack sends their warning!

balakrad today at 4:39 AM
PergamumWhy Hello Endalos
I send my greetings from the clan Atlantis I one of the 2 diplomats working for atlantis are requestion a ceasefire for at least 2 weeks or an alliance, we welcome you into our large alliance with many other clans and are willing to let you join us, but if you choose not to agree with either i am but waring you that war will strike you and once you have disagreed with the alliance we will give you 2 days until the war will begin it will not only be us but many other powerful clans that will destroy, I am but mearly suggesting an alliance with you

Endalos today at 5:02 AM
I thank for your warm greeting and return it to you in kind.
As one of the council members of Pergamum it is my duty to inform you that while I admire your rather large size, I feel you are lacking any endurance when it comes to the time it matters. Let me begin by pointing out to you in excruciating detail.

Let me begin by my first impression, as much as I admire your ability to find the comma button, I see that you are unable to press the button next to it, period as they call it in the states, or from where I am from, the full stop. This lack of full stops has left your proposal rather hard to understand. Now when it come to you asking for a ceasefire this translate to you saying you are unable to retaliate currently and thinking about it, I don't ever recall declaring war upon your alliance, so I must take this to mean that you have declared war upon us. Now why you are asking for a ceasefire after a few minutes of war is beyond me, but I must duly decline on the ground that we can make better use of your resources than your members can.

As for why we won't join your 'large' alliance, it may stem from the fact that our current position in Ocean 66 is rather solid and to actually merge with a lesser alliance would not go well with the members of Pergamum.

Now that you have given two days until the war begins (Confuses me as you have already declared war a few minutes ago, are you declaring war again?) I will inform you that while you are preparing for war, my members will continue to do what I have told them to do, and use your members resources for the greater good. (ie. our good if you miss that).

So to finish off, I am merely suggesting for your members to build a market so that you can steadily send resources to members who are attacking you, they might spare you, although I wouldn't count on it.

I hope we can continue our diplomatic talks.

Regards
Senator Endalos of the Ashen Road

But now look upon the map and behold the great south east, far beyond the borders of civilization!

Ocean66.jpg

Map Key
Black: Pergamum
White: Anaklusmos
Red: DARK FIGHTERS
Yellow: Blades of Olympus
Blue: Gods of Crimson

AllianceRanking.jpg

PlayerRanking.jpg

Attacker BP
BPAttacker.jpg

So what will the world do with such news? Stand back and watch a few MRA's get torn apart I hope!

Council Member and Leader of Pergamum

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Considering you criticized his original message for not making sense, you didn't really do any better in your reply.

DeletedUser

i see this all the time is tribal worlds. mass wars in 40 with FATE AND PG haha still fighting it now. also NMS

DeletedUser

The war is escalating quickly, yet another alliance has join in the battle against Pergamum. Who would have thought that they would manage to stand against all those who oppose them. Well, if those who opposed them actually played out their threats.

Spartans.jpg

In this battle though, an epic confrontation between two leader played out, With Solkhar of the Spartans and myself of Pergamum, following on his threat and launching an all out attack. There timing was off though, but the retaliation was right on time.

SolkhariaSolkharisattackingAshenRoa.png

AshenRoadisattackingSolkhariaSolkha.png

What will happen when Ocean 66 reaches the pinnacle of civilization, and learns to conquer? Only time will tell.

DeletedUser

The Colony Ships

At last the time has come, the battlements are prepared and the sails unfurled. The time has come when the backwards ocean 66 has first learned to conquer. (SH)

The first victim to fall was munafojx, a high ranking member of one of the many MRA, I.S.A (formerly known as Island Southern Anuklusmos, formerly known as Anuklusmos, formerly known as the Islanders)

City2.jpg

With the first of many to fall, Pergamum prepares once again for her next conquest and as this message reaches the most civilized world, a siege goes on as we speak. How will the MRA's stand when their greatest weakest has been unfolded?

Senator Endalos of Second Road

DeletedUser

This is a fantastic read.
Also, Please, crush the spartans for me. Every time I see "spartan" in a name, the history lover in me gets angry.

[rant]The spartans got crushed by the thebans in the most literal sense possible, so that aren't hte best warriors.
The thespians died with them at thermopolaye, so they don't deserve their reputation for bravery. Not when compared to the random greeks who DIDN'T devote their lives to war standing and fighting. Or the slaves they brought with them.

they contributed nothing to the world culturally.

SO WHY ARE THESE ALLIANCES ALL NAMED SPARTA?!
And yes, I MAD![/rant]

I'll be rooting for you, keep up the entertaining posts.

DeletedUser

Hey OP i think i can aid you with a player off in my ocean who is part of the coalition against you. Thors Hammer Alliance might be hidding out in ocean 74 i found one member so far as Sparta 3 though i don't think it is in relation with Sparta. Anyways tell me if you would like my aid i can try and help.

DeletedUser

The Spartans ash, others joining together and fragmenting apart. What can be seen from this is Pergamum has put its vice grip on Ocean 66. Now only two alliances truly stand in the way. Legions of Achilles East, their presence from their absorption of DARK FIGHTERS and Beef Federation, and their allies Dynasty. Negotiations are tense with both sides demanding what cannot be given freely. One wants an NAP and the others want cities!

Skirmishes have been fought, but has war truly broken out yet? While the Oceans of 66 may be free of the horde that is the Huns, conflict still exists in its purest form.

Endalos, Leader of Pergamum
Senator of the Six Roads

DeletedUser

You do not only fight The Legions of Achilles east you Fight the Legions of Achilles mid and west. I hope you look at reason but I doubt that will be possible My leaders are well versed with your actions.