The War of Ocean 66 (PnP, Image Heavy)

DeletedUser

Perspective

Wow,
So much fuss over losing some members to an advesary? I've said this many times to people that complain about losing members to our alliance. Members come and go, the better the alliance the less they go. If anyone wants to attempt to recruit any member of Disciples of Ares, be my guest. I am secure in the fact that they are happy where they are and if they are not, they are welcome to leave. Any alliance that spends this much time in a discussion about a member leaving and joining someone else needs to look within itself and figure out what is wrong. You have 3 alliances with nearly 1000 members, you shouldn't even notice them missing. "but forty," you say,"they were some of our best members." Yea well, people are going to leave, especially the better ones who are draggin behind them an "achilles heel" of a legion of burdens.

I've gotten my share of letters from upset alliance leaders stating that "I" had stolen X member from them. I tell them all the same.

"It is not my responsibility to keep your members out, It is yours to keep them in."

Forty-4 Leader of Disciples of Ares

DeletedUser

I'm glad that you were able to state what you wanted there. It seemed important to you.

DeletedUser

Dear Honir,
Its funny how LoA mid are involved though, if you didn't get involved in absorbing all of the alliances that were under attack then this moaning session how you got screwed over wouldn't have happened, we're beating your 3 alliance averages combined, lets face it your alliance(s) don't have a clue do they, nor do you Honir, with all due respect, its a game, games have winners and losers, its a fact, sitting here bolting me from ocean 36? wow well done, but let me ask you this though, and listen to Forty-4 as maybe you will learn something from him, why on earth you want to come on to this just to get yourself humiliated?
yours faithfully Kiryll

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow,
So much fuss over losing some members to an advesary? I've said this many times to people that complain about losing members to our alliance. Members come and go, the better the alliance the less they go. If anyone wants to attempt to recruit any member of Disciples of Ares, be my guest. I am secure in the fact that they are happy where they are and if they are not, they are welcome to leave. Any alliance that spends this much time in a discussion about a member leaving and joining someone else needs to look within itself and figure out what is wrong. You have 3 alliances with nearly 1000 members, you shouldn't even notice them missing. "but forty," you say,"they were some of our best members." Yea well, people are going to leave, especially the better ones who are draggin behind them an "achilles heel" of a legion of burdens.

I've gotten my share of letters from upset alliance leaders stating that "I" had stolen X member from them. I tell them all the same.

"It is not my responsibility to keep your members out, It is yours to keep them in."

Well put

Honir... you can really learn from this. I respect the fact you are trying to do what is best for your alliance, however i will give you some free advice before you do something foolish. Rather than declare war on Pergamum, bring your guys half way across the ocean and waste both time and resources, you need to accept your 'east' legion is broken. Drop them now and then work on your affairs at 'home'. Kick those who have sponge of your alliance and conquer them.... we at pergamum have around 35 members ALL of which are online daily and help out.... those who dont get kicked... simpe.

I suggest you do the same. :)

Thats my free advice, if you choose not to listen thats up to you. But you will learn... one way or another

DeletedUser

you guys write a lot of words it takes me almost 20 min to read it all

DeletedUser

Wow,

One of the first times I've ever agreed whole heartedly with you FortyFour

DeletedUser

dear Romel, or whatever your name is,

I do understand why you changed the alliance - you can keep all your cities (why bother building new one) and its easier.

We are different and maybe I shouldnt judge. I personally wouldnt be proud of myself quiting like that. There are plenty of freeriders here, thats for sure, but Im working on it. If I fail I will maybe go to another alliance but just to keep respect to myself I wont go to the side I was fighting against.

As a leader you failed cos you didnt manage to change the alliance, by dealing with regular members or trying to push top (co) leaders to make some changes.

You admire destruction power of Pergamum - me to - but you went to the alliance where everything has been already organised for you, just after failing to do the same in yours.

DeletedUser

I have to say well done. Very impressive coordination of the attacks against me. You bad people. :(

DeletedUser

I have to say well done. Very impressive coordination of the attacks against me. You bad people. :(

Blame Keenas as he took one of our polis about a week ago.... we just waited for the right time to take back 6-8 polis at once from the attacking player and his alliance at the time =]

DeletedUser

Blame Keenas as he took one of our polis about a week ago.... we just waited for the right time to take back 6-8 polis at once from the attacking player and his alliance at the time =]

I heard about that... I was on my honeymoon at the time in Belize. And to think how many times I prevented us from getting involved in your other wars because I said it was suicide. I was right... Keenas got kicked from our alliance just so you know.

I thought it was because I attacked Kingofthepotatoe people in defense of JGivens.

DeletedUser

Scar is correct mate this what happens when anyone takes a polis from us! I can understand that you think it was because of your attack on our member but it wasn't and as you can see we are very well organized! I would say that you have amused me with your messages thanks :) :Smile:

DeletedUser

I would say that you have amused me with your messages thanks :) :Smile:

Doesn't do any good to get upset about it.

If I could do it over again, I would have joined Pergamum when I was talking to Endalos via PM. Could have learned alot, and had alot of fun. I just wanted to show some loyalty to Borinquin. So what other cities have you all taken of Borinquin's?

DeletedUser

Will give pictures when I have more things to show, still waiting for the 24 hours to pass :D

DeletedUser3288

Will give pictures when I have more things to show, still waiting for the 24 hours to pass :D

32325317.jpg

an attack best forgotten for endalos i suspect :p

edit - epic edit fail

DeletedUser

Doesn't do any good to get upset about it.

If I could do it over again, I would have joined Pergamum when I was talking to Endalos via PM. Could have learned alot, and had alot of fun. I just wanted to show some loyalty to Borinquin. So what other cities have you all taken of Borinquin's?

Im not getting upset i'm 1 happy cookie monster!!!!!!

DeletedUser

fail
you lost some land troops
so they won the sea fight

No poo Sherlock :/

Noice report Danie! You want an account in gamma? im sure I can get you a nice big one :D