The War of Ocean 66 (PnP, Image Heavy)

DeletedUser

Great War going on!

I love to see the many MRA's fall from inside and out. Time to fight whatever remains of them!

DeletedUser

:D :D you have much to learn: D too bad that there is no time, then I will teach you:) bye :)
What because we didn't take your polis lol Don't make me laugh what are you going to teach me then? No time for what? :rolleyes: Are you quitting on me then I was just starting to have fun :)

DeletedUser

We haven't finished yet, we may have failed once but we will get you I promise :p

Once my alliance grows to a serious presence, we will start the process of cleaning up after the big war! And anyway I wish you and Pergamum good luck in destroying those MRA's.:cool:

DeletedUser

First thing you are many ocean's away from us and secondly why have you got a S.P.Q.R logo on your profile when your alliance is not called that and also you need to change your alliance profile 1 transport of support if you get recruited that is just silly , but I do wish you the best of luck in your ocean :)

DeletedUser

First thing you are many ocean's away from us and secondly why have you got a S.P.Q.R logo on your profile when your alliance is not called that and also you need to change your alliance profile 1 transport of support if you get recruited that is just silly , but I do wish you the best of luck in your ocean :)

Does 5 transport ships sound better?

DeletedUser

No it don't mate you should only send transports for support when they need it! What happens when you run out of troops and transport?