Pnp The War of the Cores

• Thread starter DeletedUser31161
  • Start date

DeletedUser31161

045- Unstable Spartans (Unstable Side)
055- Unstable Spartans (Unstable Side)
044- New Era/Immortals (Confederacy of Coalitioned Noobs)
045- Legion of Gauls (Confederacy of Coalitioned Noobs)

Strategies

The war is 1 week into it and it has started with US on the defensive. Although most players would agree it is good to start on the offensive most would also agree that CoCN will have to start playing it smart or they could loose huge ground. CoCN is on the offensive but more than 80% of their cs's have been killed

PNP2_zpsaf763818.png

PNP1_zpsf5ae21ff.png

It looks like CoCN has the strategy that they will clear all the US cities in their oceans (see above) and then move forward to attack the direct safe oceans.

PNP3_zps42d2baee.png

While it looks like US has decided to let some groups deal with the cities in their oceans and mostly focus on constantly hammering the borderline between US and CoCN

PNP4_zps0d20f271.png

Advantages

One of the main advantages for US are there stats. Stats mean a lot more then most people take in. When alliances look at allies they first look at stats, then location. Stats are also easy ways to to tell the story. Most times it is not an a accurate story but it is a story.

Player stats
1 AussiePete 121312 Unstable Spartans
2 BigTrouble1 119440 Unstable Spartans
3 khyeo15 99720 Unstable Spartans
4 SpecOpsX 86937 The Lonely Pooper
5 sverswijver 79351 Unstable Spartans

Alliance stats
1 Unstable Spartans 3011262
2 Elite 1865692
3 New Era 1705247
4 The Immortals 1079747
5 Defenders Of Faith 1077992

ABP Stats
1 Unstable Spartans 592501
2 Elite 256588
3 Defenders Of Faith 256290
4 Expendables 217599
5 New Era 187580

One of the advantages CoCN has is their number player/city. Because 3 of the top 10 alliances are in CoCN they have a lot of cities. Although from what it looks like on US's side they are not properly using their power of a huge group. Most US players would say that what it looks like is that 1 alliance is clearing and sending the cs and the first 10 major supports then the other alliances step in. Unfortunately for them as you can see from the first pictures that does not work well.

Another advantage is city is sizes of the cities. Though CoCN has many more cities then US 70% of them are below 5k while 45% of US's cities are below 5k. Also about 10% of US's cities are above 10k while about 3% of CoCN's cities are above 10k. Unfortunately for CoCN they have more cities that go into their percent ratio so that is a big reason why their percentage of big cities goes down.

PNP5_zpse3fa62e4.png

PNP6_zpscec70031.png

One of the biggest advantages for both sides is core islands 044 and 054 and 055 all have their core islands close to the border of CoCN and US which is good and bad. Good as more resources (troops) can be pulled to help support and attack but bad because these bases can be targeted easier.

(Due to reservation issues (intel) i will not be showing pictures) :p

Stats

PNP7_zps085ab334.png
PNP8_zps68c7292b.png
PNP9_zps7f23bdb3.png
PP10_zpsfac35cd0.png
US (not including pacts) - 100k a day
CoCN- 80k (LoG, 20k; NE, 40k; Immortals, 20k

Thank You

The author contains rights not to show pictures or not put certain issues up on the post. this is not bias. If you believe so tough luck go cry to your mom and spend your own time making your own. I am not a leader of US. None of this info is coming out of any spys or US's internal forum.

This took a gigantic room of time and energy. +reps are welcome :)

(More will probably be added

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39972

Wow. Well done MrPenguin. +reps (when I spread enough joy around to give you reps again :)) Could only imagine how long this took.

DeletedUser

Very nice mr Penguin, this looks like quite a bit of work and its turned out well. I enjoyed reading it and look forward to updates :)

DeletedUser31161

ya it was pretty tedious and took a long time. i know it kinda sounds like this PnP is in favor of US but i really tried to make it as bias as i could

DeletedUser33530

Hate you I was gonna make this in a few days! :supermad:

DeletedUser

Since when have O44 and O55 been adjacent to each other penguin... LMFAO

DeletedUser

Other than that though, great job MrP :)

It's very detailed and tons of good info and pretty pictures so +rep.

And also, it's a little tough to reveal who actually has the upper hand because we don't want to tell the world what we are up to, who we are fighting, who we pact with, etc...

DeletedUser

Well all I know is that US members are getting kicked about in the south of ocean 54 and we (LOG) have had no real pressure put on us in response. I trust this is something that will change soon cause I didn't sign up for a cake walk, I want a real fight :p

I hear that you are doing well in other places though so I expect once we get through this lot and into O55 we'll fight the real US.

DeletedUser

Well all I know is that US members are getting kicked about in the south of ocean 54 and we (LOG) have had no real pressure put on us in response. I trust this is something that will change soon cause I didn't sign up for a cake walk, I want a real fight :p

I hear that you are doing well in other places though so I expect once we get through this lot and into O55 we'll fight the real US.

That's true :p I didn't sign up to watch my members get their cities taken either ;)

And yes, we have had field days against every other alliance we fought lol. Elite are losing, 9TH LEGION got destroyed, OOC got destroyed, The Myrmidon Revolution got destroyed, United Celtic Warriors got destroyed and NWO merged due to the pressure we put on them.

By the time you guys make it into our core in O55 and O45, we will probably have finished up down south and in our core, so you know what this means ;)

DeletedUser33530

Lol you think your gonna get into 055 that ocean is more heavily guarded by spartans than O54 is by LOG. not impossible but i highly doubt it. This is not saying that we wont have trouble trying to get into O54 but i think LOG has the harder job.

DeletedUser38652

Very nice PnP, well done and nice comments. Good luck to Spartans, but my bolting will continue on your founder :)

DeletedUser

O55 and O45 are no mans land unless your Blue or Green. There is a reason why if you look at oceans alliances and players ocean in those two places that you don't find anything but Unstable Spartans or Reapers of Darkness. We can thank OOC and Cosa Nostra for this :p

DeletedUser16696

To be honest

LoG and the other parts of the coalition are picking at US weak parts

US are picking at LoG and coalition weak parts.

Would be nice to have an in un-biased view, but that difficult as both alliances want to be the "better" one

In my opinion LoG have been the biggest threat to US as they are "guiding" the coalition along with them (nice job btw) and they have taken some cities (again congrats, always nice taking a city)

But

If you look at the conquest rate (conquers not losses) of US then it is pretty high for speed 1 server, and the amount of ABP/DBP gaining a day is more then alot of alliances that gain in 3-4 days.

I just hope LoG continue the good fight (sure they will)
;)

DeletedUser

To re-iterate what ZUES has said and to possibly answer some question you guys might have:
US is fighting many alliances at once. This is where our high conquest rate comes from, this is what allows us to outmatch multiple alliances at once in terms of growth and it helps that most of these alliances are terrible. On the other hand, many people will say, "if that's the case, then US will fail when they run out of easy food."

NOT TRUE.

When we finish up the alliances in O45/O55/O56/O66, just imagine all 140 members turning north ;)

DeletedUser31161

ya nice job LoG, i have to say you are doing a very good job right now. anyways about that unbiased opinion i think specops should do one. i think he has a shared forum with both alliances but never supports them and can see how much more pressure one alliance is putting on the other. i think we should put peer pressure on him to make one

DeletedUser33530

He must join otherwise we will take away his pluming

DeletedUser31161

New stat added

US (not including pacts) - 100k a day
CoCN- 80k (LoG, 20k; NE, 40k; Immortals, 20k