The War Score from June 2nd Kick-Off

DeletedUser

EOW had been fighting Unity for a long time. Until we had no targets left in our core oceans.

According to Phish in an earlier thrend, the TBDI, Unity, TSB, Wolf Pack, Doves of War, Spartan Warriors and others Coalition declared war on EOW on June 2nd....without telling us........ and I'll leave out the part where some attacked us while still pacted and others send friendly (fishing)mails the day before they attacked.
There's been a lot of thrends on here saying EOW are done for, we're getting beat up and so on.
So I thought I'd put up a true and accurate score card starting on June 2nd.

In what is now our core.
EOW has conquered 46 Unity Cities. (and a whole lot more before that)
Unity has conquered 25 EOW Cities

Plus 21 to EOW.

EOW has conquered 51 TSB Cities.
TSB has conquered 44 EOW Cities

Plus 7 to EOW

And mostly on our fringes.

TBDI is a muddy picture.I'll let the grepo-public decide the true score.
EOW has conquered 7 TBDI Cities
TBDI has conquered 15 EOW Cities

Plus 8 to TBDI

Wolf Pack have conquered 10 EOW Cities.
EOW have conquered 1 Wolf Pack City.

Plus 9 to Wolf Pack.

The Doves of War have taken 3 EOW Cities
EOW have taken 0 Doves of War Cities

Plus 3 to Doves of War.

EOW have taken 1 Spartan-Warriors City
Spartan-Warriors have taken 1 EOW City.

Even

So despite being MASSIVLY outnumbered. Despite the thrends writing us off. Despite the taunts from our enemies.
EOW are still ahead on the score card. Apart from our extreme fringes where the shih tzu Mob attacking us have more time to tee off due to distance and numbers.

Now we can have analysis from the experts.
Over to you lads.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

these are great numbers and it would be awesome if you could keep them up to date, but dont say well they are on the fringes, because those are still part of your alliance, and if they were too far away they shouldnt have been kept in. otherwise please do keep up the good work

DeletedUser

these are great numbers and it would be awesome if you could keep them up to date, but dont say well they are on the fringes, because those are still part of your alliance, and if they were too far away they shouldnt have been kept in. otherwise please do keep up the good work

I meant territory wise. I know they're still part of EOW and even when a member is under the kosh, EOW tries to help them as long as they're active.
Unlike cyreme (TBDI) who kicks any of his members we can get close to in numbers.
And Unity seem to be following suit. Kicking dedelus who was still making ships when we conquered him but after losing a few cities to us he got kicked.

DeletedUser

Actually,...Synergy had a NAP with Unity, but Unity could not keep the peace in it, things got wild, and it turned into a Unity/Synergy conflict. It really is a separate conflict there, although Synergy & EOWs have been allies.

DeletedUser

Actually,...Synergy had a NAP with Unity, but Unity could not keep the peace in it, things got wild, and it turned into a Unity/Synergy conflict. It really is a separate conflict there, although Synergy & EOWs have been allies.
and now Bidais and crew are handing Unity their behinds.

DeletedUser

Plus 9 to Wolf Pack.

.....lol.......I thought TWP, would be the first to fall...........
[/B]

DeletedUser

Plus 9 to Wolf Pack.

.....lol.......I thought TWP, would be the first to fall...........
[/B]

as an alliance you will be. We'll push the others off.
But when we do come for you you'll run. Like you always do.

and you can leave out the mails to our members. We get enough amusment out of you lot here in the public forums

DeletedUser

Nothing to do with your war but ES now has 100 gains to 0 losses.....

Maybe someone will attack us.

Doubt it but whatever.

1 million attacking BP in just over a month, not bad, not bad at all.

DeletedUser

Nothing to do with your war but ES now has 100 gains to 0 losses.....

Maybe someone will attack us.

Doubt it but whatever.

1 million attacking BP in just over a month, not bad, not bad at all.

Ya, but half your takes are either ghost towns or from hogs(might as well be ghost towns)

DeletedUser

Do people ever ask themselves why they are ghost towns? We also have 10 targets in my area alone on VM, got to take something.

Some have been internal claims as well, those havent been counted btw.

DeletedUser16268

still

nice work on the stats. but you are wrong about something for the pack to fall you and your lap dogs have to come threw me and the chances of that happen are slim to none. no one on ur squad can take me except one but it is not you. keep up the good trash talk tomorrow update the board it will change

DeletedUser

still

nice work on the stats. but you are wrong about something for the pack to fall you and your lap dogs have to come threw me and the chances of that happen are slim to none. no one on ur squad can take me except one but it is not you. keep up the good trash talk tomorrow update the board it will change

Can we buy you a muzzle?

DeletedUser

2 things I would like to adress here for TSB.

First of all, I thought Woesime said he'll "kick our ***?" Just becuase your up by 7 cities does not mean that you're "kicking our ***". We're losing on a little bit and those cities that we lost have been in YOUR cores. Such as Oc 62,63 and etc.

Second of all, Geez, did you convincingly forget to mention that 200 cities that BROKE AWAY from Oc 92 and 93? Let's see our score losts and compare huh.

From the beginnging of the war, EOW have about 22 million points give or take. And right now you guys have about 20 million points. Sure sounds like you guys are winning huh.

From the begining of the war, TSB have about 15 million points, right now oh quess what, we've 16.5 million points! Yeah, we're soooooooo losing.

This scoreboard needs to inculde POINT LOSTS also to give a full picture. Good job EOW, you beat us by 70k points in conquest.

We beat you by 3.5 million in points 0_o

DeletedUser1594

wow, 8415678. they lost so many points and they're still beating your *** in conquests? yikes!
they lost points b/c some of their 200!! members splintered off into 92-93. ..you are losing b/c they're taking your cities. so.... it doesn't sound like you're beating anybody. and without looking at your stats, i'm pretty confident that your stats will reflect that you're not beating nobody.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EOW had been fighting Unity for a long time. Until we had no targets left in our core oceans.

According to Phish in an earlier thrend, the TBDI, Unity, TSB, Wolf Pack, Doves of War, Spartan Warriors and others Coalition declared war on EOW on June 2nd....without telling us........ and I'll leave out the part where some attacked us while still pacted and others send friendly (fishing)mails the day before they attacked.
There's been a lot of thrends on here saying EOW are done for, we're getting beat up and so on.
So I thought I'd put up a true and accurate score card starting on June 2nd.

In what is now our core.
EOW has conquered 46 Unity Cities. (and a whole lot more before that)
Unity has conquered 25 EOW Cities

Plus 21 to EOW.

EOW has conquered 51 TSB Cities.
TSB has conquered 44 EOW Cities

Plus 7 to EOW

And mostly on our fringes.

TBDI is a muddy picture.I'll let the grepo-public decide the true score.
EOW has conquered 7 TBDI Cities
TBDI has conquered 15 EOW Cities

Plus 8 to TBDI

Plus 9 to Wolf Pack.

The Doves of War have taken 3 EOW Cities
EOW have taken 0 Doves of War Cities

Plus 3 to Doves of War.

EOW have taken 1 Spartan-Warriors City
Spartan-Warriors have taken 1 EOW City.

Even

So despite being MASSIVLY outnumbered. Despite the thrends writing us off. Despite the taunts from our enemies.
EOW are still ahead on the score card. Apart from our extreme fringes where the shih tzu Mob attacking us have more time to tee off due to distance and numbers.

Now we can have analysis from the experts.
Over to you lads.

You may be winning in conquests, however your entire 90's region broke away and are continually losing cities.

Also, if you are winning in your cores and losing in your fringes, it is the same for us, our fringes are your cores and our cores and your fringes... They way it goes so don't talk about how you only lose on the fringes, same for us all...

DeletedUser

2 things I would like to adress here for TSB.
One thing I'd like to address regarding TSB.Your alliance isnt half bad. yachs half is good and gmmg uses the other half for his own needs. He's the biggest sponge, leech, parasite of a leader Ive ever come accross. While your guys are under the kosh he does nothing to help them. Ive seen the mails where he's ordered his cities stacked. He lets your players fall to EOW while he grows comfortable in the knowlege that his cities are stacked to the hilt by your membership.
But again. Your alliance, yacns half, isnt half bad.
You're still crazy, stupid aggressive and have very little skill, with a couple of noteable exceptions.
But unless you remove gmmg from any position of authority your alliance is screwed because he'll bleed you all dry.
First of all, I thought Woesime said he'll "kick our ***?" Just becuase your up by 7 cities does not mean that you're "kicking our ***". We're losing on a little bit and those cities that we lost have been in YOUR cores. Such as Oc 62,63 and etc.
Hang on now. EOW V TSB is a straight up fight we would kick your ***. But we're fighting on many fronts against many alliances. We're up in the war stats against you even though we're massivly out-numbered.
Can you really say if EOW could focus on TSB alone... or any other of the alliances in your coalition, that any of you could beat us in a head to head fight? You cant even beat us when you're all mobbed up.
And thats your problem. You're a mob. No proper leadership. No skill.
Second of all, Geez, did you convincingly forget to mention that 200 cities that BROKE AWAY from Oc 92 and 93? Let's see our score losts and compare huh.

aaaaaannnnndddddd again.
http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=22887
From the beginnging of the war, EOW have about 22 million points give or take. And right now you guys have about 20 million points. Sure sounds like you guys are winning huh.

From the begining of the war, TSB have about 15 million points, right now oh quess what, we've 16.5 million points! Yeah, we're soooooooo losing.

This scoreboard needs to inculde POINT LOSTS also to give a full picture. Good job EOW, you beat us by 70k points in conquest.

We beat you by 3.5 million in points 0_o
and you think you're beating us because you build more then us? While we fight and conquer you build? And you're proud of that???Really? REALLY??

DeletedUser

Gino, why are you even here???? Your not even trying to make a decent arugment like still is lol... Keep up the personal insults, It's very flattering coming from you :)

Still, We're not builders haha. Our point gain is in direct relation due to the number of break aways from your alliance... While we did not conquer those cities, therefore can not count as conquests gain for us, we still gained over cities by the tens because every player that break away to our side will be our gain and our points.

And, are you trying to divide our alliance into 2 parts with your gmmg and yacn speech lol!!!!!! Unforuntely for you, That'll never work matey.

You don't get it, We're a family! We're a band of brothers! We'll NEVER betray each other and fight to the bitter end. I SUPPORT gmmg because I LIKE IT! Because he is my brother and will do the same if I'm in need of support!

You guys are losing points becuase of massive break aways..... Needs to install some loyalty huh