The War Score from June 2nd Kick-Off

DeletedUser

There is a subtle difference Obama has a tendency to try not to píss off the entire world.

DeletedUser

jeez that was longer than some of anarqys posts

oh bejeezus. is firedoob here again?? him with his wall of 'abandoned's??

and rikuriku. isn't it time for you to switch to another alliance? you can't hide behind just one alliance forever....apparently.
and i see you just acquired 10k attack bp. looks like it'll be another 5 weeks before any of your attacks will do any real damage. ....tough talk.... ...talk.

are you kidding me? when was the last time synergy put up a fight against me or AB? actually i think the last time they were good they were called Thunder Gods and I was in them. Yah sorry it takes me a bit of time to rebuild the troops i just killed, at least im actually doing something in game. And how am i hiding behind the alliance? Are you saying because i have a lower point average? because i am higher than synergies pathetic average

some people are good in the game. they talk trash here. they've earned the right. if anything, i've talked trash so well that i've earned that right just on those merits.
riku's previous post commented on how he felt left out. you should do your homework. but b/c i trust you so, i'll explain it to you anyways. i held my tongue then. and since this post was in direct response to firetea's ridiculously snide remark, i threw that one in too. you were right. i could't resist.
..you're here running people down. what are you talking about. you 'don't come here to...run people down', but you came here and did it anyways?? just like your glass houses comment, i don't get it. are you making sense here or not?? in case you missed it those other times, i'm not completely sure what your glass houses refers to. -looking in... -throwing stones....
And, i wouldn't have brought up fireyuck's records if she didn't put up the record's of others. talk trash but can't take it.... so many names for that.

and i never said any of that except for being left out lol

DeletedUser

Solipicus, will you promise to attack me if you ever cross the 3-4 oceans it will take to arrive at my doorstep? I could use the BP. ;)

DeletedUser13539

Sure m8, we can be BP pillows for one another and pad those godly stats :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13539

Everyone from time to time loses a city, no matter how good someone is. We can't be online 24/7.

You are doing a superb job m8, I would challenge someone to say otherwise.

DeletedUser

Will someone please tell MAP that I am uninterested in joining their alliance and they may stop the recruitment?

DeletedUser

oh ginourmous i meant to apologize for misunderstanding what you said
and anarqy, just shut up no one cares

DeletedUser

Since we keep going around in circles here, lets put some fresh information into this thread, since it is called The War Score.

The current war score with Synergy Vs Virus stands at

Virus has taken 44 Synergy cities
Synergy has taken 3 Virus cities

Plus 41 to Virus

According to you we're part of some tyranical mob out for EOW's blood but we're not involved in any coalition against Synergy.

Over the last 7 days Virus is in second place in the colonisation winners list with 63 colonisations.

Synergy is number 6 with 30 colonisations.

On the colonisation losers list over the past 7 days

Synergy is number one (yay you came first at something) with 33 losses. Virus didn't make the list.

This whole thing over a refugee who has subsequently left your alliance. We were told that our pride in going after this refugee would be our downfall and we were asked if this refugee was worth an *** kicking.

Well this promised *** kicking has yet to materialise. These are the facts.

DeletedUser1594

Hello Solipicut. ...Setherpes ...+1?

Some fresh information:

Sethuck: (enemy-Ginormous)
gained 6 enemy's alliance cities.
lost 1 city to enemy's alliance.

Ginormous: (enemy-Setharg's+alliance)
gained 1 enemy city.
lost 0 cities to enemy

gained column: advantage* Sethurl.
lost column : Ginormous has perfect record.

yay. Sethalopogus lost another city. ...and he's the leader of yet another alliance. guess being the leader has made him stronger.
Forums: Ginormous currently has +1000 zings over Sethanissimo

These are the facts.

*these cities were not taken from Ginormous.

DeletedUser

Taking cities off of most Synergy players is not difficult. But their best players should respected. Now run along and ignore my stats. they lie.

DeletedUser

Wow, I forget to check this forum for a couple days and look what you do. You were doing so well too.

Locking for the moment so it doesn't get worse. Don't bother deleting your posts, it won't help.

I'll reopen in about 30 minutes or so

DeletedUser

Wow, I forget to check this forum for a couple days and look what you do. You were doing so well too.

Locking for the moment so it doesn't get worse. Don't bother deleting your posts, it won't help.

I'll reopen in about 30 minutes or so

Alright, didn't take as long as I thought.

I deleted many posts, most were ridden with potential infractions, some were simply replies that would make no sense without the last post. Please refrain from such behavior in the future. And please format your posts, if anything to be nice to your mod ;)

DeletedUser

Alright, didn't take as long as I thought.

I deleted many posts, most were ridden with potential infractions, some were simply replies that would make no sense without the last post. Please refrain from such behavior in the future. And please format your posts, if anything to be nice to your mod ;)

hahaha you are now my favorite mod, you finally deleted all of anarqys useless posts <3

DeletedUser13539

Wow, deleted all of Gino's posts too....I wonder why? LMAO, maybe because we are not the only ones who find it way off base with no real content?