The War Score from June 2nd Kick-Off

DeletedUser

Wow, I forget to check this forum for a couple days and look what you do. You were doing so well too.

Locking for the moment so it doesn't get worse. Don't bother deleting your posts, it won't help.

I'll reopen in about 30 minutes or so

Heated conversation between opposing factions is going to happen. Why overreact?

DeletedUser13539

We boys and girls are suppose to play nice and the kiddies are not allowed to see the bad language, references and all those bad things we were told by our parents not to do in an open forum.........

Somthing like that I guess

DeletedUser

I have no issue with it being removed, it was hardly the most intelligent "debate" that I've ever participated in, it was going nowhere and in all fairness the vast majority of it had little if anything to do with the title of the thread.

DeletedUser

You realize that letting it go on would only make it that much more intense right? Besides, I don't want to get in trouble ;)

I guess I just have a different opinion regarding censorship. Furthermore, I am an adult and I conduct myself in a manner consistent with such responsibility.

The nanny state of the forums is annoying, but I recognize InnoGames only wants our money and not the hassle of an opinionated playerbase.