The War

DeletedUser

:eek: did I ever say you weren't making progress . . . ;)

. . . and anyway it's not hard to make that progress when basically all alliances surrounding Pheno are putting lots of pressure against them. It's not like ML single handedly infortrated into 44 and 54 just by pure skill; the effects of the war takes its toll on all borders of pheno. If it was just you against pheno it would be like SYNERGY bireme support would be sent to the frontline constantly whilst the front players take the enemy cities but obviously thats not happening because the bireme support is held up in another war zone so there is not comfortable pillow and first aid kit for the frontliners.

Oh that's all waffle. In an ocean where you have 3.6 million and complete dominance of the area surely these players can defend themselves? Oh wait.. I forgot.. that's why you all flock together to Phenomen because you guys need numbers.

In the areas ML fight Phenomen, Phenomen have the numbers advantage. So it doesn't matter what the rest of Phenomen are up to because solely in these areas where it's just one battlefront, Phenomen have the number advantage and yet are still losing considerable ground.

DeletedUser

He maybe a respected player
but he is in a "no longer" respected Alliance.

Tell him to lead. and maybe use his honed skill and ability to make a counter attack
I sure it will waken us up a bit.

Lugosi

Strategos
Oh that's all waffle. In an ocean where you have 3.6 million and complete dominance of the area surely these players can defend themselves? Oh wait.. I forgot.. that's why you all flock together to Phenomen because you guys need numbers.

In the areas ML fight Phenomen, Phenomen have the numbers advantage. So it doesn't matter what the rest of Phenomen are up to because solely in these areas where it's just one battlefront, Phenomen have the number advantage and yet are still losing considerable ground.

Number advantages? of course we'd have the number advantages where we fight (e.g. Ocean 44) but I'm assuming you have a greater amount of dominance in 43 than we do in 44 hense you do have the greater dominance overall and why you probably have the upper hand over us. It's all very well saying we "need the numbers" and pheno are some proposed selective MRA which has been said by some but you have also participated in that by grouping DH so you know you have a solid agreement that you have a near proportionate size to Pheno. If DH didn't exist and all the alliances worked separately then your efficiency would be reduced. You may be suceeding with good pace but you have to take into account that you do have some advantages which effect your strength as do we but of course your advantages are greater :p

You may find problems in what has been said above but it has been based on theory and rough facts and therefore is not the most reliable source in the world of beta ;)

but then again the bottom line is Pheno are losing and the alliances against them are winning but this war is losing support as people are becoming bored of it from both sides.

DeletedUser

The only ones who are getting bored of it are those who are getting rimmed and know there is no way they recover. I think the only one who has genuinely left without getting rimmed is General Eagle. All other significant players have been under immense pressure and have buckled.

DeletedUser

The reason he says getting bored is because I mention o44 was getting a lil boring since pheno started to basically give up.

DeletedUser

He maybe a respected player
but he is in a "no longer" respected Alliance.

Tell him to lead. and maybe use his honed skill and ability to make a counter attack
I sure it will waken us up a bit.

Its too late, they dug them self too big of a hole

DeletedUser

Number advantages? of course we'd have the number advantages where we fight (e.g. Ocean 44) but I'm assuming you have a greater amount of dominance in 43 than we do in 44 hense you do have the greater dominance overall and why you probably have the upper hand over us. It's all very well saying we "need the numbers" and pheno are some proposed selective MRA which has been said by some but you have also participated in that by grouping DH so you know you have a solid agreement that you have a near proportionate size to Pheno. If DH didn't exist and all the alliances worked separately then your efficiency would be reduced. You may be suceeding with good pace but you have to take into account that you do have some advantages which effect your strength as do we but of course your advantages are greater :p

You may find problems in what has been said above but it has been based on theory and rough facts and therefore is not the most reliable source in the world of beta ;)

but then again the bottom line is Pheno are losing and the alliances against them are winning but this war is losing support as people are becoming bored of it from both sides.

We have more in o43 than you do in o44 yes. But the fact is that we are moving into your area and not vice versa. Defending is far easier than conquering.

And there is a reason we have these advantages. We worked hard to keep good relations with our allies. Phenomen did not. kad did what he wanted and was happy when ML was with them but cared little for what ML did when it was not in his plans for Phenomen. I assume given the amount of ex-allies fighting Phenomen there are others in this boat. This game is mostly about war yes, but leadership is also in your ability to form and maintain allies/friends. Phenomen leadership had little in the maintaining department.

DeletedUser15637

you are in 56!!!!!!! maybe come up to like.. 54.53 and we can dance.. till then its a waste of time and words..

and being so far away from the action makes its easy for you to say Hey I have never gone into VM..

Phenomen all bark zero bite.

The majority of my cities are in 56 yes. I am also present in 57/47/46/55 and 54. So what is your excuse now?

And what is Tell him......

Tell me yourself. The last time people were passing messages like that was in the playground!!!!