The Wars of Tau

DeletedUser

Excuses excuses, at the end of they day you lose more then you take.

DeletedUser21889

ats it then,job done,game over,with the leaders or highest point players moveing to Krypt from IB then wars over,shame really thought they woulda put up more of a fight,well done krypt,was fun,,,,,,for a couple of months,:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ats it then,job done,game over,with the leaders or highest point players moveing to Krypt from IB then wars over,shame really thought they woulda put up more of a fight,well done krypt,was fun,,,,,,for a couple of months,:p

You are well informed...... maybe you writting this piece of tosh.... makes you belive in that..... I didint saw any IB leader leaving, the only thing i saw was weak players leaving and joining krypt...... you can have them, its one favour for us..... Top one player attacking like noob... please.... The war arent over..... you must kill the real bastards......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21889

glad to hear it,aint no point playing otherwise,more power to ya MAD Madeira,;)

DeletedUser

Yes they dropped their pact with us and sent a bunch of CSes. We were a bit surprised but we fought off the vast majority of their attacks. currently they lead 7 conquest to our two but again they surprised us. i expect these numbers to change dramatically in the next week or two. -Doog

DeletedUser

2gy1xr7.png
Well I'm certainly interested in seeing what both sides have to bring, for the sake of keeping Tau fun and exciting. On paper I say Enigma have this in the bag, strongest individual fighters by a mile, less members...but with just as many cities, we'll have to wait and see. I'm curious to see how Enigma copes Waring stalwart as well. However, I am not here to pick favorites...best of luck to both sides.

:pro:

DeletedUser

:pro: It appears Tau has once again entered a stage of World War.

DeletedUser

well i do believe that invicta will get crushed now. they are probably the 7th best alliance in the world and have a bunch of cities to lose.

DeletedUser19569

anyone care to elaborate more on whats going on? give us something to read people:D
IGB has fallen and Stalwart and G.L.U. are composed of people who were from IGB. Any thoughts on these new alliances and what there future holds?

DeletedUser

Stalwart and IB are working together and i think GLU is as well so nothing really changed there. The big change recently was INVICTA who had a pact with (enigma) fly safe vstorey and krypt dropped it pact with fly safe vstorey and is now paying for it with their cities. the world is once again fully at war with krypt and fly safe fighting IB and allies and fly safe fighting invicta

DeletedUser

I dont pay much attention to the daily awards but this matter was brought to me and i went checking...... I see that most of the awards are given to krypt members but it seems that they dont deserve half of them...... this is the most recent example: Check the attacking bp from monday.......... Madeira74 and kostrc: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en19/alliance/5350/members?compare=kill_att / http://www.grepostats.com/world/en19/alliance/165/members?compare=kill_att....... after checking we see one huge diference on bp, but if you guys check kostrc profile awards we see that he get the attacker of the day award.... So this lead me to think that someone is sleeping and just give the awards to the same guys day after day..........

DeletedUser

That is hardly fair Madeira. Attacker of the day covers units killed, not bp gained. This includes militia, so that fact that Kostrc is getting attacker of the day consistently with less bp gains leads me to believe he is going after more active players. Thus facing more people who dodge and pop militia.

Just my two cents.

DeletedUser

so you mean that if i kill one ls it gives me 10bp but is only one kill. If i kill ten slings it gives me 10bp and counts 10 kills..... hummm doesnt make sense..... one ls needs 10 population free so is 10 kills.... and the fact you said of more active players well kostrc knows well that i know which active ( inactive one ) he hit so the dodge and militia issue is not put in here....

DeletedUser

It is strange how the award works, I agree. But at the same time its not fair to belittle Kostrc's or anyone else's position in the attack ranking. Kostrc especially farms a lot, hence all his looter of the day awards. So if he hits some inactives while clearing them for bp/resource gain, that is two birds with one stone. His conquest record shows he goes after actives and inactives, just like every player in existence. Some of his conquests against Krypteia before joining them he did while receiving 100-200 attacks daily, and lost only 1 city to enemy conquer.

If I have ever met a player who deserves the Top 1 award its him. The man knows how to play.

Krypteia overall as an alliance know how to coordinate and work as a team. Hence the downfall of some notable players, Kurb comes to mind for example. With more teamwork Kurb wouldn't have left the way he did. The fact that JamboCaz's first conquest on him was from 40+ hours away says something about the team coordination of Krypteia vs Inglorious Bastards.

DeletedUser

I think and now I am no developer in any means....but I think the way the awards work could be to a set schedule at this time daily (where ever the number crunching comnputer is) will compile the results. No I was actually looking at Kostrc's awards and noticed he won the attack of the day 27/2/2012 (2/27/2012) which ever one you want before 10am on the 27th, how is this possible, well I guess somewhere in the world at that time it was actually 00:00 28th. Because its a world server everone's timezones are different.

Grepostats obviously don't work to the same time schedule, so in your 24hr period you may have made 30k abp, and in Kostrc's timezone he may have made 30k but depending on how they both fall into Innogames time schedule or zone is who will get the award.
either way to get 20k + of ABP in 1 day is a hell of alot of dead troops and congrats to any attacker that manages those type of numbers.

I could be wrong though

DeletedUser

It is strange how the award works, I agree. But at the same time its not fair to belittle Kostrc's or anyone else's position in the attack ranking. Kostrc especially farms a lot, hence all his looter of the day awards. So if he hits some inactives while clearing them for bp/resource gain, that is two birds with one stone. His conquest record shows he goes after actives and inactives, just like every player in existence. Some of his conquests against Krypteia before joining them he did while receiving 100-200 attacks daily, and lost only 1 city to enemy conquer.

If I have ever met a player who deserves the Top 1 award its him. The man knows how to play.

Krypteia overall as an alliance know how to coordinate and work as a team. Hence the downfall of some notable players, Kurb comes to mind for example. With more teamwork Kurb wouldn't have left the way he did. The fact that JamboCaz's first conquest on him was from 40+ hours away says something about the team coordination of Krypteia vs Inglorious Bastards.

I didint said that he doesnt deserves being on top 1....... all i said was that some awards are not deserved and gave one example...... he really is one good player and like you said he received 100-200 daily attacks and lost only one city.... maybe because he moved to the enemy side.......Kurb was 100 times better player....

DeletedUser21580

As someone who fought both of them a lot, I can state unequivocally that Kostrc is leagues above anyone else on Tau I have attacked or defended against and I have always aimed for the best. This is cold hard fact.