The Wars of Tau

DeletedUser

Marnuke, i don't know weather it's my Laptop, but i can see all of your claims instead of just Thor's Hammer and Krypteia Claims...

I have to put it as:
Losses : Thors Hammer or
Losses : Krypteia

edit:
TH - 30 Krypteia - 25

:eek:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I couldnt get it to show just krypteia and th, though went ahead and posted it the way i did as it showed the other wars we were in to.

Not bad on the numbers considering last time we was behind by over 10 :p

DeletedUser

Another War

As Athens Burns vs Inglorious Bastards
Stalemate except IB is growing in AAB's main ocean.

DeletedUser

Good for you on a few of them, but quite a few of them were inactive so sorry to burst your bubble :p

Btw, it was passed down the grape vine that you told your Southern members that they are on their own and that they should turtle?

DeletedUser

of the 6 cities i have took so far, there has been one inactive.

of the remaining 5, only one got any assistance from th, while they all attacked my cs themself (the player i was conquering). Funny how the only one that did receive any help was you dan :). -edit then again they were really only helping me getting bp by attacking it as we both know it was a futile to fight back, but meh :p

and as most things that are passed down a grape vine, majority of that statement is twisted, but no Krypteian is ever alone

Now stop posting in here and start retaliating....you people have been scared to attack me for some reason for a while, and i need some bp :(

and on another note...about 80% of the cities th has took from krypteia...has all been inactives. But we both know they get added to the numbers anyway, so no point in saying most were inactives :p

DeletedUser

You are wrong actually, anyways numbers can always be made up ;)

I give you props, you have caught us off guard, i'm not saying you guys aren't doing a bad job.

By the way what about your futile attempt to take another on my cities, unaided trans, bireme attacks :O I gained at least 50,000 dbp from you :p Quite a few nice slots as well ;)

And anyways from what we have seen of your southern cities they are all turtled up :( All filled with defense troops with no room for attacking :(

DeletedUser

As Athens Burns vs Inglorious Bastards
Stalemate except IB is growing in AAB's main ocean.

wouldnt really call that a war, lol, it ended before it even actually began, lol, i didnt even get a chance to participate

DeletedUser

krypteia has took 36 cities from thors hammer

thors hammer has took 31 cites from krypteia

also krypteia has went up about 80 cities in ocean 45, while thors hammer has went down 20 cities in ocean 45 since the start of the war

:)

DeletedUser

Just started a newwarto decide a minor fate of Ocean 75!
Teutonic Legion v.s olympian gods
TL is owning!

DeletedUser

Yeah, he hates you all. But he's not lying ;).

Krypteia - 38.
Thors Hammer - 34.

DeletedUser

what would I need to lie about :p

Krypteia- 41
thors hammer- 35

I believe those are right

DeletedUser

Lol :')

Uhh, i wouldn't call this a war, more of a Mini Conflict. :'D

DeletedUser20549

I think everyone agrees TH pretty much sucks and got an early lead thanks to the ex- Hellspawn guys but now that they left Krypteia is catching up...