The Weekend's Newspaper and Top 6! War rages everywhere, QoQ turns on SnS, SnS have a bunch of players unable to play

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Well done on the newspaper - Anyone who spends a lot of time and effort providing newspapers needs to be congratulated. However its always difficult to keep up with events when they move fast. The biggest event so far must be the war between ANA and SNS. There had been small skirmishes up to a few days ago when SNS launched an op which took cities from ANA; however the mark of a good alliance is the return op which really killed the heart out of the SNS/TNT alliance. There may of been issues between QOQ and SNS but the op was well supported in the ANA team. And that is the problem for many alliances - the support - often only a few of the same players in an alliance take up the call to arms and sadly many sit back and are on just for the ride. I believe this is a reason for SNS/TNT fall. There are many good players in SNS/TNT who seem to have given up - its a shame to see them give up.
You may disagree with this and I do hope that I am wrong because a fight between the biggest alliances in any world can only be a good thing for the game.

DeletedUser52840

however the mark of a good alliance is the return op which really killed the heart out of the SNS/TNT alliance. There may of been issues between QOQ and SNS but the op was well supported in the ANA team.

You may disagree with this and I do hope that I am wrong because a fight between the biggest alliances in any world can only be a good thing for the game.

Delusion Land

DeletedUser52840

Well firstly saying an ANA op killed SNS/TNT "heart" is far from the truth. Pretty sure you guys were losing up until that point vs them. So what changed ?

QoQ started hitting them on the other side. Hard keeping 2 fronts versus 2 of the top 3 teams at the same time no matter who you are. Likely what broke them apart, Saying that,no one to blame but themselves.

And yes,on the part where biggest alliances fighting each-other is good for the world i hard agree. But at no point throughout this server have the top alliances not have had some sort of Pact/Nap with each-other.

DeletedUser54755

Well firstly saying an ANA op killed SNS/TNT "heart" is far from the truth. Pretty sure you guys were losing up until that point vs them. So what changed ?

QoQ started hitting them on the other side. Hard keeping 2 fronts versus 2 of the top 3 teams at the same time no matter who you are. Likely what broke them apart, Saying that,no one to blame but themselves.

And yes,on the part where biggest alliances fighting each-other is good for the world i hard agree. But at no point throughout this server have the top alliances not have had some sort of Pact/Nap with each-other.

Yeah this is alot closer to the truth