The Wildcards - World Zancle

DeletedUser4577

derek_coa2.jpg

wild card
noun
plural noun: wild cards
a playing card that can have any value, suit, color, or other property in a game at the discretion of the player holding it.
a person or thing whose influence is unpredictable or whose qualities are uncertain.
COMPUTING
a character that will match any character or sequence of characters in a search.

I have decided to join this world and make an alliance with the goals of taking down anything in our way. We wont be like some alliances and focus on the end game. We wont be making pacts with every alliance we can see in the rankings. We wont take in just anyone or keep you just because you are a "nice guy".
We want those who are extremely aggressive.
We want those that are fully active and a team player.
We want those players who will not back down against any fight regardless of the odds.

We are The Wildcards! We will be going south west and we will bring war to a war game...not simming or waiting for the WW.

- DR001

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

Waiting for a "good luck, you will need it" comment from mauw :p

Aicy

Strategos
Good luck with you alliance buddy. Thanks for introduction me to Starcraft 2 with that thread all those years ago by the way, it changed my life. :)

DeletedUser4577

Aicy! Been a long time...geez.

No problem! Have you played the newest one? Its pretty good now Im just waiting for the protoss addition to come out to see whats going on with them.

Aicy

Strategos
Yeah I've been playing and watching it non-stop for 3 years. ;)

I can't wait for the lotv beta to start, only 10 days now!

DeletedUser4577

I don't really get into the betas much but it is tempting sometimes. Are you joining this world aicy?

Mauw, I'm guessing you have an alliance heading SW?

Aph, it's been awhile since I saw you around as well! Good to see some old faces. You joining this world?

DeletedUser8078

I don't really get into the betas much but it is tempting sometimes. Are you joining this world aicy?

Mauw, I'm guessing you have an alliance heading SW?

Aph, it's been awhile since I saw you around as well! Good to see some old faces. You joining this world?

Yeah mate, contemplating it... ;)

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Harley!
I have no idea what you are talking about. I have always been a very aggressive player and so on and so forth. :)

DeletedUser4577

Well if I may say so myself its a daring tale of how a new player fought the odds of the ever massing ring of high profile bullies to then unite many under one banner in many a world. There I bravely fought off many wars and earth shattering battles to then become a great warrior and grepolis player!!!!

DeletedUser

LOL...I asked for that I guess ;)

So how the heck you been Derek?

DeletedUser4577

Been pretty good, Just recently came back and joined Sinope but the world isnt that aggressive sadly. Kind of a bummer looking around these forums and seeing how silent they've become. You should check out that recent post I made in off topic, lol. It has a thread where I believe we just met and we were in opposite alliances, Interesting read :)

How about you?

DeletedUser

I think I had just left Sinope when you joined. I just didn't find it to my liking, but then again I haven't found a world that compares to the Gen 1&2 worlds. it was a totally different game back then.

I'll check out that post ;)