Newspaper The Will Try To Be ,Daily Bhrytos

• Thread starter DeletedUser43070
  • Start date

DeletedUser43070

Or TWTTB Daily

This is as the title indicts a daily newspaper so a small daily information source
This is my first Newspaper ever so dont compare it with C4RL0S's or Rock5's

If anyone is interested in maybe helping me make the newspaper or give me information they are welcome to, just contact me ingame or in the forums, you will be put in Special Thanks.

This is just a try, i will maybe continue it if it gets popular (which it probably won't)

TWTTB Daily

8th of August 2015

Recent News​

~ The famous Panic Attack has disbanded leaving Redneck Avengers to eat up O54 without a big fight. (page 1)
~ Bambi, Jungle Book, Sleeping Beauty, Frozen are still sister alliances (page 1)
~ rommel7 takes the lead in individual points (page 2)
~ Who will be the one alliance whose name will be shortened to RA when spoken of ? (page 2)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

page 1​

Panic attack disband

Panic attack, who were second for most of their run have decided to disband and let Redneck Avengers Take over Ocean 54, such a tragedy for all those smaller alliances relying on PA to defend them. It also seems as if a lot of those ex-Panic Attack have join Foolish Consistency or Redneck Avengers, their old nemesis.

Bambi & Co still four

The Disney band is still divided in four even after two of their branches fell out of the top 12 to join the top 20, wouldn't a merge between them be a better choice than keeping the strategy they used to Fail ? Or maybe its the old leadership that made them what they are now​

page 1​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

page 2​

Rommel7, new champion ?

The old world champion Rong13 has just lost its title to Repossession Agent rommel7, what does this mean for Rong ? must he buy more gold ? We will all find out later this week

Who is the real RA ?

Now with two big alliances whose Initials and R and A we do not know who to call what, those two alliances being of course Redneck Avengers and Repossession Agents. The Rednecks would be an obvious choice as they are the world title holders but World Winner Repossession Agents says otherwise, they are world winners for christ's sake. So who do you think should hold the prestigious title of RA when referred to ? please comment your answers.

As a name for the other alliance, the loser i suggest *DrummmmRollll* .... Rubbish Players, nah im just kidding​

page 2​

well that was the end of the paper, thanks for any +rep

DeletedUser17748

Pretty good read ;) with a different theme/perspective to the other papers which I believe works well.

DeletedUser48256

Need to spread rep before giving more.

Nice one bud, the more papers the better ;)

And Rednecks are RA, Repossession Agents are Repo

DeletedUser47126