Top 12 The world is now Bipolar in powers, SS is slowly going down, Lions are more like kittens

DeletedUser54451

Ill have you know I only attacked 1 player who is in SS and 1 who is in your REVOLUTION alliance
I could easily go around clearing my islands but Im not because I feel that I owe it to SS to let them get their footing and see who they decide to join
Man of quality right here.

DeletedUser55782

No Poor, you gave core island cities to vics/feratta then jumped to them! You were in Fiasco at the time.

As dishonourable as it gets, so don't claim innocence here.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
No Poor, you gave core island cities to vics/feratta then jumped to them! You were in Fiasco at the time.

Nah he was a fiasco reject that went into potatoes. salty nub handed over to vix.
Got rimmed soon enough

Last edited:

Poor

Hipparchus

Wrong again
I applied to join you guys but you rejected me
So I joined Bucks in his alliance, that one then fell apart so I joined potatoes but from the start there I said I was there temporarily until I could get an invite into either Fiasco or Vix

As you guys never accepted me even if I was in your core I joined vix and you started hitting me 24/7 immediately so I handed some cities over to relieve the pressure

If handing over cities because you cant defend properly is dishonourable then SS was the most honourable alliance in the whole server

DeletedUser55782

Wrong again
I applied to join you guys but you rejected me
So I joined Bucks in his alliance, that one then fell apart so I joined potatoes but from the start there I said I was there temporarily until I could get an invite into either Fiasco or Vix

As you guys never accepted me even if I was in your core I joined vix and you started hitting me 24/7 immediately so I handed some cities over to relieve the pressure

If handing over cities because you cant defend properly is dishonourable then SS was the most honourable alliance in the whole server

Strange how you did a city swap with skud the day before you joined Feratta?

Poor

Hipparchus
The day before I was in Ferrata I was in Potatoes so your point about me backstabbing fiasco is false

At the time of this city swap potatoes still didnt know who's side they were going to be with so imo its completely fair

DeletedUser50746

I love it how SnS gang huggs even when it comes to defending on external forums

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Strange how you did a city swap with skud the day before you joined Feratta?

Imagine calling someone dishonourable about something like that when you did something even worse by pretty much "ghosting" 121 and leaving 30+ cities around just because you lost a city to rose. Much honour right there lmao couldn't even be bothered to reply and say you were leaving. And lets not even get into your adventures on 122 I think we have all heard enough about those, how long till you end up leaving this world?

DeletedUser54451

Imagine calling someone dishonourable about something like that when you did something even worse by pretty much "ghosting" 121 and leaving 30+ cities around just because you lost a city to rose. Much honour right there lmao couldn't even be bothered to reply and say you were leaving. And lets not even get into your adventures on 122 I think we have all heard enough about those, how long till you end up leaving this world?
Here's tomas with the truth... now's it time to see what redgy will say if he even bothers to reply at all. nonetheless this should be pretty entertaining

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
aight dawg, we all know every world I finish I win... unlike you... what was the last world you finished like US......... nvm... never happened

lol... you got carried to finish one world and now you boast how you finish/win worlds.. bruh.. track record doesnt really match it... how did it go for your premade in 121 or bunnies after you merged? :)

there is no doubt in my mind that after SnS starts sinking you gonna try to join winning side or otherwise quit the world so...