Top 12 The world is now Bipolar in powers, SS is slowly going down, Lions are more like kittens

kingpg28

Phrourach
lol... you got carried to finish one world and now you boast how you finish/win worlds.. bruh.. track record doesnt really match it... how did it go for your premade in 121 or bunnies after you merged? :)

there is no doubt in my mind that after SnS starts sinking you gonna try to join winning side or otherwise quit the world so...

confused how I got carried lmao... when do I ever switch sides when losing.. it was a merge we were talking about for a while we were still fighting while talking about it

DeletedUser50746

not often I pay attention to irrelevant people but after looking for BP and putting you in revolt (had no idea it was you) I thought,,, lmao that's the dude from forums.. so I said hey let me take this scrubs city... and sooner or later

http://prntscr.com/rjw0tl

R.I.P to the forum scrub
Woohoo I took a free city - what u want a crown for that?

DeletedUser50746

Not to mention other people helped you out
When I saw the amount of attacks I saw that there is no point fighting and id just take the free slot + BP

kingpg28

Phrourach
lol okay bud always excuses when scrubs lose... i was killing what u had... my timings were perfect nothing you can do

DeletedUser50746

Very true your colony ship attack was coordinated perfectly with the dosen attacks from your teammates

Bigger congrats and a shoutout to the guy who did the work for ya @Benny234 and to coordination between Percy and Benny to help you land that CS

Also hate to burst your bubble but my cities and troops in o45 are only there to collect BP..
Im not gonna put in some serious effort if I see 10+ attacks incoming while im moving

kingpg28

Phrourach
Very true your colony ship attack was coordinated perfectly with the dosen attacks from your teammates

Bigger congrats and a shoutout to the guy who did the work for ya @Benny234 and to coordination between Percy and Benny to help you land that CS

Also hate to burst your bubble but my cities and troops in o45 are only there to collect BP..
Im not gonna put in some serious effort if I see 10+ attacks incoming while im moving

like i said more excuses... i was only one that had u in revolt... a good player was sniping my CS... easily, i wouldve done the same... get skilled... stop talkin in externals

DeletedUser50746

like i said more excuses... i was only one that had u in revolt... a good player was sniping my CS... easily, i wouldve done the same... get skilled... stop talkin in externals
Took ya 19hrs and only thing you came up with is this...who helped you with this?

DeletedUser56055

What did you want me to do? Turtle up in the name of honour? Quit this world?

I haven't ever won a world because I never left a sinking ship, after 8 years I think I deserve something. And if being 'dishonourable' in 1 world completely removes the fact that I have been honourable for 8 years prior then so be it
Imagine still not winning after doing that :D