The World Is Won

DeletedUser20414

Hergy Hergy come one come all,

EAN59 Nicaea has being won by Independent a mongrel bread alliance weeks out from the Wonders starting of the best team players in the land.

Congratulations to everyone involved.

They could not have done it without there allies Pure Death & Spartan Empire.

DeletedUser

Congratulations to the winners :)

Well done to ALL who took part in this mammoth world....

DeletedUser40560

congrats to all.

And to the toon......hahahahahahaha

DeletedUser31822

At least "Indipendent" wanted the crown most of all other alliances, and were well organized..
Congratulations to the winners !!!

DeletedUser32731

well :) its too late for me to post but, NT had to most fun and fought the hardest.. rest are just simmers and cry babies like yes NZ who told me he wanted a crown no matter what cause he spent a lil bit of money here lol :) Brir the bouncer :) the ghost of master :) and the whole ind crew.. dont make me catch you in the new server cause the ending will be totally different ;) took every alliance turtles to merge to win lol.. suckers. ;P can still write that Spartans, omar crew and the rest lost basically, only original alliance since the start thats a win in my book, congrats NT!!

DeletedUser40223

You forget that OR and my boys were allies at the start, only Spartans were enemies but they earned our respect by fighting hard and playing the game in the right manner which is why we were happy to team up with them. It was the right choice as they have the same principles as us.

We could have won this world earlier as one of yours was happy to pull the plug on NT as long as we allowed him into our alliance. We REFUSED that request as we wanted to win the right way. You however would have happily taken the same offer had it been tabled from one of ours. And that is the difference between us.

We won and we deserved the win plain and simple. It wouldn't matter what world I was in, if I was your opponent then the result would be the same time and time again.

Anyway I do not want to gloat, NT played their part in making this world entertaining so for that I salute y'all and wish you all the best in the next world you play. Who knows maybe one day (if you change the way you play and start respecting your enemies instead of mouthing off)) we will end up on the same side again and stay that way..

Best wishes to all for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..

Bri..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20414

well :) its too late for me to post but, NT had to most fun and fought the hardest.. rest are just simmers and cry babies like yes NZ who told me he wanted a crown no matter what cause he spent a lil bit of money here lol :) Brir the bouncer :) the ghost of master :) and the whole ind crew.. dont make me catch you in the new server cause the ending will be totally different ;) took every alliance turtles to merge to win lol.. suckers. ;P can still write that Spartans, omar crew and the rest lost basically, only original alliance since the start thats a win in my book, congrats NT!!

Ha.. harden up Blaze you sore looser... you tried to pull all the back stabbing tricks in the book and it back fired on you... I always want to win mate its my nature.. just take your defeat humbly and back into the dark corner you came out of.

:) Happy New Year everyone.

To the rest of NT i wish you the best in a new world.