The World Wonders

DeletedUser51423

It's a tactic. My personal feelings don't particularly matter on the subject.

DeletedUser54055

Well if it's done to you you'll find it quite annoying. TD, HH, Horsemen I'm fine with you trying to beat us up - overthrow us an demolish us to claim what has rightfully been yours all this time. But come on guys you have had months to merge but you do it now? :p that's kind of a crap move

DeletedUser18039

I only have the 4 page long message between us discussing why DBD needs to join up so we can defeat NSD. I'm all in for defeating NSD. I was kinda hoping I could point you guys in a direction that made some sense though. But I had to give up when the Drifters plan was to get Drifters, DBD, HH, and 4H into a super alliance. It goes without saying, we didn't want to join.

I didn't want to post this because Exorcistul is actually a very nice fellow from what I've seen. But super alliances can't speak with their own voice.
image.jpg

If there was ever a good use for NSD's second core in o54, this would probably be it.

lol... I think you will find that EXO was a member of True Fear at that time and spoke for no one at TD... but don't let trivial realities get in your way... or maybe you can get the mod to cut this response as well...

DeletedUser28198

lol... I think you will find that EXO was a member of True Fear at that time and spoke for no one at TD... but don't let trivial realities get in your way... or maybe you can get the mod to cut this response as well...

Are you always this dumb, or just putting on a special show because I'm here? The mod cut yours, and mine both.

As for Exo, I guess he's a leader in Interlude just because he was a nice outsider who seemed like a good candidate? Since we now know he had no pull in Transient Drifters.

DeletedUser18039

lol... you can guess whatever you like... he consulted no one and spoke for no one in TD when he made that typically grandiose and frankly weird suggestion...

jameslongst

Strategos
Are you always this dumb, or just putting on a special show because I'm here? The mod cut yours, and mine both.

As for Exo, I guess he's a leader in Interlude just because he was a nice outsider who seemed like a good candidate? Since we now know he had no pull in Transient Drifters.

Or TF.

DeletedUser52759

As a mod and therefore a representative of innogames - how do you feel about ww stalling?

Don't see what it really achieves anyway. Kind of like icing the kicker in football.

DeletedUser54055

I don't think the points for world wonders should exist.
To be honest I wouldn't mind that too. These few weeks have been pretty fun on the externals but they've been boring as hell in game due to 'pre ww simming' . Could be worse though I could have been 'pre ww simming' for the whole duration of the world like some alliances I know ;)

DeletedUser23146

Right, I kicked around the idea of an alternative to WW's, and could only really come up with a sudden deathmatch sort of scenario. Basically, no more colonization, and if you get rimmed or whatever, you cannot rejoin with your allies and have to depart to another world. Obviously, one can abuse this by just not attacking and allowing the world to go infinitely, so perhaps rewards for the top alliance who takes the most cities in a day/week/month? At least some incentive to fight.

The odds of this happening are slim, sadly. But, it is worth noting that the few people I've talked to about the WW's being the end-game goal, all thought WW's were a joke.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
I know you guys have given me a lot of grief for playing a WW oriented strategy (Although we still took more red cities than we lost, FYI), but I took even more grief in the last two servers for focusing on the wars we were fighting and not being prepared for wonders.

What about an endgame scenario where once triggered, the world wonders appeared in the oceans of qualifying alliances and had to be taken and/or defended. More like capture-the-flag. We could suggest qualifying criteria that are more appropriate to the game goals (controlling one or more adjacent ocean, having a high enough win-loss ratio against other alliances, etc.).