The World Wonders

DeletedUser52759

Every alliance has the right to build WW's if they want no matter what size they are and capabilities they have.

I agree. You never know. One of the alliances gets a major disband (which I've heard chatter about), you pick up the pieces and have a real shot.

jameslongst

Strategos
Is it props though? Or is it delusional leaders not knowing where they are at and wasting their alliances time by bothering to build it at all? Not anyone can surprise, only a few alliances stand a chance at finishing a WW and they most definitely are not one of them :D

I tried it over and over again. Call me delusional.

Ranga1

Strategos
Yes it does look like forum users here think it good to waste time lol i suppose that why we here in the first place

DeletedUser23146

If I wanted to play this game the efficient way, I wouldn't be "World's best simmer" for 2016, thank you very much.

Side note, anyone notice Adz VM'd after getting a pounding from both DBD and Interlude?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25609

Not going to lie I couldn't deal with the thousands of reports xD had to have a break after a hard 72 hours. And to be fair dbd did the damage, interlude just went ahead and kicked me while I was down LOL.

Trust dbd to FINALLY take some 55 cities just as wonders start! It's almost as if it was a tactic.

I finally got what I asked for though... so... can't really complain.

And as for my profile don't worry I'll update it with my cities Lost and to whom when I can :p

Good luck to all in wonders though, haven't been able to post much for the last 2 weeks which is sad.

DeletedUser38939

Not going to lie I couldn't deal with the thousands of reports xD had to have a break after a hard 72 hours. And to be fair dbd did the damage, interlude just went ahead and kicked me while I was down LOL.

Trust dbd to FINALLY take some 55 cities just as wonders start! It's almost as if it was a tactic.

I finally got what I asked for though... so... can't really complain.

And as for my profile don't worry I'll update it with my cities Lost and to whom when I can :p

Good luck to all in wonders though, haven't been able to post much for the last 2 weeks which is sad.
Good to have you back... kinda

DeletedUser

Is this... someone who has high expectations from us??! I didn't read a 'sink' after DBD in there anywhere. But that's impossible! Oh man, I don't know how to react to this... confidence in us. I want out. Someone from NSD tell us we're going to sink again. This feels wrong.

I do hope the sarcasm is noticeable enough.
get back in the sink list where u belong

Rachel.L

Phrourach
just like sang to bring everyone back to reality

come on guys, stay on track with wws or magick will yell at all of us

DeletedUser44125

I am friends with IO whose all friends with me? (Via Hydra's
smiley_emoticons_hydra.gif
Hooligans
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif
all day
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif
baby!)

DeletedUser23146

I mean, how tight is the requirements to get into that HH inner circle? 10 being Japan hotel pod and 1 being throwing a hotdog down a hallway.