The World Wonders

DeletedUser54055

I've just realize how un realistic ww are- to build colossus Base and pyramid Base you need 12 mill res. But for the neck of the colussus and top of the pyramid you need 86 miles res lol. And also how can a while store 90k res but a ww site can store and unlimited amount?

DeletedUser53868

Inno/Grepo and logic typically do not go hand-in-hand, SSS.

In the day that Inno and logic fit to each other, that will be the day when I'll stop being such a bad player.

PS: Both of those things will never happen.

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser49162

Lol this is pretty irrelevant because I don't play this world but who's leading TD nowadays. I had a few friends in it back in en72 and I was curious if they're still there

DeletedUser54055

Inno/Grepo and logic typically do not go hand-in-hand, SSS.
LOL I'm ready to ignore the small things like the fact this game is Greek but latin theme song, no deforestation even though I've had lvl 40 camp for over 6 months and God knows what kasamenai is/means or how it is related to Greece. But the wh issues get me every time. I've been campaigning for 6 years to increase max capacity of the wh- I hate having to waste my day by sending 22k and an awkward 8k to my ls cities 10x a day. When somehow there is enough storage in the cave for unlimited silver. Every time I play a world till ww my saltiness resurfaces- but I hope that changing this will be part of the excellent service Inno will provide us with in return for them increasing gold prices by 25% <3
And yes you thought sssing meant super simmer scum but it actually means super salty sing :p

DeletedUser53824

Lol this is pretty irrelevant because I don't play this world but who's leading TD nowadays. I had a few friends in it back in en72 and I was curious if they're still there
td, hh and 4h all merged into interlude recently
Before that though it was rash, craig, bobmell, king gorm, razor gary, darius 11, rob the bold, gm, mike the fair, manned rake and guinnea and exo (but guinnea and exo only joined recently from tf before merge)
Long list :)

DeletedUser49162

td, hh and 4h all merged into interlude recently
Before that though it was rash, craig, bobmell, king gorm, razor gary, darius 11, rob the bold, gm, mike the fair, manned rake and guinnea and exo (but guinnea and exo only joined recently from tf before merge)
Long list :)
Ah I didn't know them to be honest. A guy called Michael Cook but I only kind of knew himwas there when I was in it along with a few others like Abrose. Ah well all long gone probably

DeletedUser28198

This is what a good mod does. Enough trolling to remind you who the boss is while keeping it funny enough to prevent uprisings.

Boss? I don't remember mods becoming my boss. When did we all get together and decide we need to appoint someone to limit free speech?

When its something extreme, repulsive, and disgusting, then it should be removed. For the sake of the environment. I haven't seen anybody say anything like that ever in our world's forum. But I have seen a LOT of things removed for no reason other than the mod doesn't agree with them.

Its their job to keep things from getting blatantly abusive. And that's within their rights because they're hired by a private company (and wouldn't be within their rights if this was hosted by a public organization). Its not their job to tear down what we say because they don't like it.

Will this be taken down?

DeletedUser54576

Ok, lets talk about World Wonders.

We are around 4.5M points until the world wonders, which means that in less than a week, we will be building them, unless some big alliance disbands.

Who are the main contenders? Who will play as spoiler? Analysis those things. Oh, I was almost forgetting, no trash talk please.

My analysis:

Non sunt dii: EPIDEMIC merged into the old NSD. Probably the number 1 contenders. Has two cores, the old EPI's, and the old NSD's core. They are good fighters, lets see what they can do.

TF-LB: The merge between True Fear and Lost Boys, criticised strategy, but this is where the builders and simmers really "dominate". Can we do it? Still has the alliance Lost Boys, which can help building those WWs

HHHHH (Hydra's Hooligans + 4H + 4.1H + 4.2H) Woah! Numbers are on their side, is quality and activity there as well?
Everyone knows that Four Horsemen are not an active team, how can they help Hydras?
I think they will try to build something, but they will fail and then, they will play as spoilers.

Transient Drifters: Everyone knows them, right? But honestly, I doubt they will do more than probably play as spoilers, but who knows?

Death Before Dishonor: Another spoiler in my opinion, they assumed they were going to try to build WWs, but their core ocean is not even close to fully controlled. Lets see.

Nocturnos: Nope. Just nope. They would have a solid core if ocean 34 wasn't completely digged by TF-LB and Transient Drifters.
Even if they get 7 islands closed, they have loads of players from other alliances nearby. And everyone knows that they are WAY more defensive then offensive, so they won't even try sabotages.

:rolleyes:
I guess it's over now...Interlude win

DeletedUser24033

about ww era.. i trying to find any information on new rules and i cant find them anywhere..
anybody can direct me? why is it not user-friendly? why should i spend so much time on seraching it?? No any update given in WIKI about new changes - like impossibility for newly invited people into allaince to feed WWs for 72 hours.. or something like this.. and VM has some peculiarities now for WW cities holders - why a heck this info is hidden and burried somewhere???
dang, its soooo annoying

DeletedUser51423

about ww era.. i trying to find any information on new rules and i cant find them anywhere..
anybody can direct me? why is it not user-friendly? why should i spend so much time on seraching it?? No any update given in WIKI about new changes - like impossibility for newly invited people into allaince to feed WWs for 72 hours.. or something like this.. and VM has some peculiarities now for WW cities holders - why a heck this info is hidden and burried somewhere???
dang, its soooo annoying

This was the offical announcement of the update back in October for the 72 hour rule: https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/update-to-version-2-123.58532/

This was the official announcement of the changes regarding VM and WW islands, also in October https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/update-to-version-2-124.58560/