The World Zeta Official Draft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aicy

Strategos
Sure, we'll delay it a world only to find the next world will have the revolt system again... :|

I'm not sure whether it is the right thing to do though.

DeletedUser

Sure, we'll delay it a world only to find the next world will have the revolt system again... :|

I'm not sure whether it is the right thing to do though.

would you rather do nothing and make innogames think you like it?

Remember they base thier percptions on statistics not on feelings. The fact that you have joined to them means you approve of the revolt system wheter that was your intnt or not.

DeletedUser

would you rather do nothing and make innogames think you like it?

Remember they base thier percptions on statistics not on feelings. The fact that you have joined to them means you approve of the revolt system wheter that was your intnt or not.

Exactly.
Many of those that will join to "try it out" will be indirectly saying "I love this system"

Lets say it takes 2 weeks to get to the level where staging revolts is possible, then you test it for a week and decide "**** this sucks goat balls" it's too late by then.

It takes your account a few weeks to go inactive yet it only takes a month or so for Inno to decide this is something they want to keep.

So a month or so into the World, even with the many people that decided "this system sucks" leaving, there are too many "active" accounts that'll show Inno we like the "improvement".

Aicy

Strategos
But yet again I'm saying, I doubt us 70 players not joining will make any difference.

Also, to be honest I'm hardly outraged by the update. This way if Zeta is speed 3 it will be possible to conquer someone in 4 hours. 4 hours! If you do it while someone is sleeping they'll hardly be able to get support in time.

Anywho, me and Ryan are going to ask Ac04 tomorrow if we can do a poll on it, that poll will decide whether it'll be delayed for the next world.

DeletedUser

But yet again I'm saying, I doubt us 70 players not joining will make any difference.

Also, to be honest I'm hardly outraged by the update. This way if Zeta is speed 3 it will be possible to conquer someone in 4 hours. 4 hours! If you do it while someone is sleeping they'll hardly be able to get support in time.

Anywho, me and Ryan are going to ask Ac04 tomorrow if we can do a poll on it, that poll will decide whether it'll be delayed for the next world.

tbh im more outraged at the process of how they do things more than the revolt itself. I mean team dobby has already worked out a way how to never be conqered from mid-early game onwards using the new system.

I really just cant bring myself to support them afer how thevye been treating us.

btw incase mods dont give you permission to do a poll both teams have external forums and an almost complete roster in skype chat so we can do it thru that.

Aicy

Strategos
tbh im more outraged at the process of how they do things more than the revolt itself. I mean team dobby has already worked out a way how to never be conqered from mid-early game onwards using the new system.

You mean constantly making revolt attacks against each other? There's going to be abuse prevention against that.

DeletedUser

You mean constantly making revolt attacks against each other? There's going to be abuse prevention against that.

nope :D that doesnt work btw. dobby asked us not to tell how so i cant say. But from everything ive seen it will work :p

Status
Not open for further replies.