The world's largest attacks NAGIDOS

• Thread starter DeletedUser54304
  • Start date

DeletedUser54304

Comrades, we are going to post the biggest attacks of the world NAGIDOS, to Share with the companions of grepolis, it is legal to post these from the beginning of the world, even if they are small, to remember soon how much we evolved, and we will also post the defenses to have fun And laugh a little.

I count on you all, and we will avoid Spam to leave the topic healthy and lasting.

4143299-7324219363-tumbl.gif
the impaler

DeletedUser54304

I already use it and I leave my attack that killed soldiers, I know that it is not so good hahaha, but once I get better, I'll post again.
When I made this attack I was not of the same alliance as the shinobe one.

edf67c5154264bcbb7f33511d0e6335e.png

DeletedUser52215

But it will mainly be gold users at this point, those that can actually play that is :p

Nice idea though, might take a while to get more entries though.

DeletedUser54304

But it will mainly be gold users at this point, those that can actually play that is :p

Nice idea though, might take a while to get more entries though.

Thank you, soon we will have stronger attacks to discuss this topic.

DeletedUser48366

world has been alot of fun so far. but a big mess.

9FPZnEJ.png

DeletedUser17513

and now Kurb tried to catch my off :p
not happening bro

DeletedUser54304

quite stupid to show your offensive city and your online time VLAD- and we all know Shinobi One is just a stupid aussie noob who thinks catapults are good defenders..

example:

donky.jpg

I only show this little victory. Not to mention the city that you also lost to my friend SPAWN

95993955c4e042ecb1a837fbd54064e3.png

65e57147381640e0a6c28926239b2e34.png

tumblr_n7ovajKlKa1r140cso7_r1_500.gif
the impaler

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54304

wow victory against one player.. your MRA deserve a medal now. You forgot to mention how much it costs for you :)

Untitled_2.jpg

No matter what, what really matters is that you lost 3 cities, and did not shed any CS of mine. I really have not missed anything. I just did a little job of taking out your cities.

What matters is to play and have fun HAHAHAHA

DeletedUser46395

No matter what, what really matters is that you lost 3 cities, and did not shed any CS of mine. I really have not missed anything. I just did a little job of taking out your cities.

What matters is to play and have fun HAHAHAHA
Pretty sure he had fun wrecking a few of your friends cs. Just my opinion though..

Er, yeah, Vlad, what matters in Externals terms is that you tried to make him look silly, but he's made you look a lot more silly. Five times as silly, in fact. I think he wins the fun stakes, along with the rest of us who are now having a good laugh at your expense. The funniest bit being that you started it - there was no need for you to come off the loser like this.

DeletedUser46391

TBH I just love all the free info this thread gives away.

DeletedUser41102

I already use it and I leave my attack that killed soldiers, I know that it is not so good hahaha, but once I get better, I'll post again.
When I made this attack I was not of the same alliance as the shinobe one.

edf67c5154264bcbb7f33511d0e6335e.png
Hahahaha you hit the shinoobiest of noobs, then join them? Ahhh Vlad, you showed promise and then threw it all away.

DeletedUser48582

wow victory against one player.. your MRA deserve a medal now. You forgot to mention how much it costs for you :)

Untitled_2.jpg
Lol EPIC comeback - laughing my *** of as we speak :D