The world's largest attacks NAGIDOS

• Thread starter DeletedUser54304
  • Start date

DeletedUser46130

We are all important mate :#)
Altho basing it on being the defender in a post within a thread about the largest attacks seems a little narcisistic dont you think?

Facts are my post was on topic opposite to yours, along with that I would have posted the report regardless of if it was you or guestbd788deb2e91edb90e6 or anyone else.

You must either have bad sources or none at all my friend, believe what you want but me and Skuduish deleted our support threads when we knew people actually in danger of having to restart needed it more.
I wanted to stay, many fighters in the team also, however the majority left wanted to relocate..some to 64., some to 63, some to 53 etc.

However unlike other leaders who actually cant stand the heat *cough* Ev1lK1ng*cough*, Im here to win and Im not putting myself out of the game on the rim.
The best disloyal ones ran to Enough is Enough or Noobies, the loyal ones stayed and the disloyal ones who weren't good enough for either joined LOTR.
Some quit, 1 to Tercios, I believe 3 individuals ghosted and another 3 in VM.

For me as a leader all that is on my mind is offering an option to the remains, not leaving anyone who wants to play without a chance to, wether its a plan for staying or moving. Most people wanted to move so I gave them the best relocating-option for us, some didnt want to move so they joined others which I understand.

I started in the core, Im staying in the core. I came here after a 2 year break, this is my first world with heroes and new academy researches. I was notified about the world by an RL-friend 8 hours after release, we came here alone and created what was at some point what? Only non-premade in top 13?
Facts are I wasnt around to plan entry to this world, none, zero from my former team was in this group.
While others have played together for years, I have to teach players in my team what a snipe is and how to build cities.

Acting like we had the same startingpoint and challenges as teams like Noobies, Caustic or even DA is either ignorant or borderline trolling.

I didnt want to relocate, but I understand that players wanted out of the sinkhole between Enough, Noobies, Tercios and Caustic. We were suffering attacks from Noobies, Caustic, Enough and Tercios with Hydra joining in. That is what this fresh team was up against.

Did diplo fail? Obviously.
Would it be straight forward to break up premade relations like Noobies and Caustic? Obviously not.
Do I take the responsibility for everything? Solely

Seeing as my name got mentioned in this thread, i feel like i have to respond. This will be a little off topic, and i apologize to mods and the rest not interested.

Move mate you know i have the utmost respect for you and how you run things, i told you this day one, and i still believe it today, you're a great player with an ability to inspire those that follow you to hell and back (there are a few oddities every now and then), but you have to realize your decision making from the start was faulty. During BP you said you wanted a good relationship with us, i too wanted one, i had no wish to fight you or your alliance, because of our history. Then out of BP, you consistently recruited our OP targets, even 3 on our core islands, getting aggressive about it in diplo by basically saying deal with it. What are we to do? You take in our food leaving us with one option really.

You say you weren't a premade and that your team was full of noobs, while teaching and guiding new players is a noble goal, why continue to move towards the core? You must have known you wouldn't stand a chance against a full premade of HARD veterans let alone 3 teams, why not move towards the rim and get those noobs in fighting shape, the map would look a hell of a lot different then it does now. The only reason it looks like it does now is because you left us no other choice.

Also would like to add, as i see rumors pop on the externals every now and then, i want to clear the air, there was no day one deal with CS, at all, those of you that know me or played with me before, know i despise backroom deals and that i don't operate that way.

In closing our relationship hasn't changed move, at least not on my part, i still consider you a friend and a very honorable man. I wish you the best of luck in ocean 45, i know given time and correct choices, you will be a factor in the world once again, and im sure the story of CM is far from over in Nagidos.

DeletedUser46108

Seeing as my name got mentioned in this thread, i feel like i have to respond. This will be a little off topic, and i apologize to mods and the rest not interested.

Move mate you know i have the utmost respect for you and how you run things, i told you this day one, and i still believe it today, you're a great player with an ability to inspire those that follow you to hell and back (there are a few oddities every now and then), but you have to realize your decision making from the start was faulty. During BP you said you wanted a good relationship with us, i too wanted one, i had no wish to fight you or your alliance, because of our history. Then out of BP, you consistently recruited our OP targets, even 3 on our core islands, getting aggressive about it in diplo by basically saying deal with it. What are we to do? You take in our food leaving us with one option really.

You say you weren't a premade and that your team was full of noobs, while teaching and guiding new players is a noble goal, why continue to move towards the core? You must have known you wouldn't stand a chance against a full premade of HARD veterans let alone 3 teams, why not move towards the rim and get those noobs in fighting shape, the map would look a hell of a lot different then it does now. The only reason it looks like it does now is because you left us no other choice.

Also would like to add, as i see rumors pop on the externals every now and then, i want to clear the air, there was no day one deal with CS, at all, those of you that know me or played with me before, know i despise backroom deals and that i don't operate that way.

In closing our relationship hasn't changed move, at least not on my part, i still consider you a friend and a very honorable man. I wish you the best of luck in ocean 45, i know given time and correct choices, you will be a factor in the world once again, and im sure the story of CM is far from over in Nagidos.

Let me start of by saying of course we are friends and my respect towards you likewise.
We wanted a good relationship, because we needed it. But dont go public saying we were the one to write off the chances of a relationship, I know, you know and Sponge knows that you did.
What your team was doing was constantly attack, farm and harass my members. Meanwhile we were trying to engage in diplo-talks, but put on hold for ridiculously long. You told me Sponge got RL, no problem with that. Its the "I will PM you tomorrow"-ish lines over, over and over again. What you were doing was keeping us on the fence while your team could freely attack us. Intentional or not, that was the end-result and very, very obviously, that is not a situation we can live with.

While we were defending vs you and you made it pretty clear that was going to continue, other players defending vs you becomes very interesting, logically. The Hydra-group you are referring to did not receive any support to your core-islands, either because we werent in range or because they didnt want to. One of them has a CS 80mins away when he came in with closest birst from the established group nearly 3 hours away. If you are hitting two different groups, its natural they go together and help eachother. What you wanted was to freely eat these guys as they received no help from Hydra.
Dont act as if this influenced Nagidos a whole lot. There were 5-6 from Hydra and 1-2 from WK that would fit refugee-status. I gave you all revolts that was ongoing.
7-8 players, 10-15 cities in total. You would have eaten them in days and we would be even weaker.
Saying we denied you food forcing your actions is BS, you would delayed in terms of hours. Also once again you know perfectly well they received no CM help on the cities you were already hitting. Saying we denied you food consistently in forms of recruiting even more so, we got notified on two occations and you know it. Hydra-group and night of WK-collapse.

Us moving towards the core is wrong, our core out of spawn was SW 54, that is if what we even had qualified as a core. We grouped up and were moving East in 54, all our OP-targets on Hydra and GGW were east, there was public information on the forum we were going east. And in practice, we were. Look up latest conquests, there is no doubt CM was heading away from Noobies, ask your former CM-players if in doubt.

Facts are we cored up, were moving east where we would have to go through Tercios, who we would have OPed this week after last weekends OP on GGW. However Tercios, Noobies, Enough and Caustic released fire simultaneously during our OP on GGW, with teams like Hydra and Symmetry joining in once they realized what was happening.

I know we will both have our chances at making magic in Nagidos. I wish you luck and hopefully our paths cross in the future bud.
Move

DeletedUser48366

Move to get your facts right we had a pact with you that lasted 12 hours cause one of your players fired on us 19 min after the pact started. mine fired back. you ask us for help defending cause noobs layed a beating on you guys. i had 3/4 of my birm in your guys cities. then you make a smart mouth comment and blocked me. looks like you got what you deserved. and to set the record set we never took in the attacks on you guys while you was getting attacked. why would we care about ocean 54?

DeletedUser46108

Move to get your facts right we had a pact with you that lasted 12 hours cause one of your players fired on us 19 min after the pact started. mine fired back. you ask us for help defending cause noobs layed a beating on you guys. i had 3/4 of my birm in your guys cities. then you make a smart mouth comment and blocked me. looks like you got what you deserved. and to set the record set we never took in the attacks on you guys while you was getting attacked. why would we care about ocean 54?

You were sent reports proving your player attacked a CM-member, then my guys retaliated. Everyone involved except you and your player will vouch for this being true so give it a rest. Play as much as you want ingame, but if your only agenda is to lie then maybe stay ingame.
You try to avoid the fact you attacked us by saying you dont care about 54? How come my guys in 55 like Steeno and PrinceKasad for example had reports of being attacked?

I block people who take no interest in considering stonecold facts and actually evidence, as in reports, while instead filling my already busy inbox with spam and nonsense.

DeletedUser48366

You were sent reports proving your player attacked a CM-member, then my guys retaliated. Everyone involved except you and your player will vouch for this being true so give it a rest. Play as much as you want ingame, but if your only agenda is to lie then maybe stay ingame.
You try to avoid the fact you attacked us by saying you dont care about 54? How come my guys in 55 like Steeno and PrinceKasad for example had reports of being attacked?

I block people who take no interest in considering stonecold facts and actually evidence, as in reports, while instead filling my already busy inbox with spam and nonsense.

i sent a report to you and told u guys u need us more then we need you. and never seen any reports from anyone but one player. and the two players had worked it out. so what did you do again? no reason to get pissed at everyone else cause noobs took 10 cities from u alone in one op. if you see me saying good luck to you guys as being a insult. then you have more issues on hand then a game. but you was in a awful hurry to open those shared defense forums. last thing you said to me was you guys are going to get eaten. looks like you went before us. we didnt run off to make 10 pacts with this cuddle fest world. atleast if we go down. we went down trying.

DeletedUser51423

I have a question.. can we post interesting def reports here as well or just attacks?

I would say yes... mostly because sometimes the "largest attacks" sometimes have epic def reports and/or are just comical.

DeletedUser17513

Ty for quick reply,

i might have some attacks as well, huge shame i did not have double bp spell active..

46742c90a7a945d3bb4e3f0d7b52fe60.png

was curious what i killed, and wall is even more interesting lol
7dfd68a286134e6fab9b70c478a2a78c.png

DeletedUser46395

Does this count? ;)

(No point me disguising this much, it doesn't give a lot away. ;))

Attachments

• big attack.JPG
    big attack.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 37

DeletedUser46108

i sent a report to you and told u guys u need us more then we need you. and never seen any reports from anyone but one player. and the two players had worked it out. so what did you do again? no reason to get pissed at everyone else cause noobs took 10 cities from u alone in one op. if you see me saying good luck to you guys as being a insult. then you have more issues on hand then a game. but you was in a awful hurry to open those shared defense forums. last thing you said to me was you guys are going to get eaten. looks like you went before us. we didnt run off to make 10 pacts with this cuddle fest world. atleast if we go down. we went down trying.

You received reports, go back in your chat log and see for yourself, you just ignored it.
You guys broke the NAP by attacking our players, when you break it, it is no more. There is a reason I was in a hurry to take DOWN the shared defense tabs. Only 3 of you sent support anyways.
Hydra have been going down slowly since day 1 and have no shot at winning, we all know it.
And would you stop trying to make yourself look pathetic? For 1 month we only had 1 pact. DA 3 weeks ago and it lasted for 3 days.
But by all means, you seem to know a whole lot about this so continue..

DeletedUser48366

hey we might go down. but we did not go down like a rock. try and hold your breath next time. i received one report from your player and one from you which was the same. but its all done now. atleast i can say we didnt sink the fastest.

DeletedUser46108

hey we might go down. but we did not go down like a rock. try and hold your breath next time. i received one report from your player and one from you which was the same. but its all done now. atleast i can say we didnt sink the fastest.
Same report, because it was the right report. Its proof your player broke the NAP before our player retaliated, stop kidding yourself.
Hydra is an MRA, you have only been surviving on sheer numbers and cuddling with all alliances you possibly can. Dont leave out that you were the ones to approach us to work together more than a week before the NAP already mentioned.

Also it might hurt to face this, but outliving another alliance doesnt make you better than another alliance. Is PANDEMONIUM better than DA was? Nope
Hydra in 54 would have died week 1 to DA and EiE.

DeletedUser48366

Same report, because it was the right report. Its proof your player broke the NAP before our player retaliated, stop kidding yourself.
Hydra is an MRA, you have only been surviving on sheer numbers and cuddling with all alliances you possibly can. Dont leave out that you were the ones to approach us to work together more than a week before the NAP already mentioned.

Also it might hurt to face this, but outliving another alliance doesnt make you better than another alliance. Is PANDEMONIUM better than DA was? Nope
Hydra in 54 would have died week 1 to DA and EiE.

I like that u think we are cuddled to every alliance. considering we are get hit by, enough,wib,noobs,oceans,was vicars and pied but they are gone now . dont sound to cuddled to me. only reason u didnt get rimmed cause they gave u the chance to head to the rim giving up all your cities. If i remember correctly when i said i think we can help each other out but it would probably not help you said i am open to hear any offers. its what every dip does. try to see who is fighting who.

DeletedUser46108

I like that u think we are cuddled to every alliance. considering we are get hit by, enough,wib,noobs,oceans,was vicars and pied but they are gone now . dont sound to cuddled to me. only reason u didnt get rimmed cause they gave u the chance to head to the rim giving up all your cities. If i remember correctly when i said i think we can help each other out but it would probably not help you said i am open to hear any offers. its what every dip does. try to see who is fighting who.

Hit by everyone?
You have been pacted to the biggest alliance in your ocean, you were supporting Northlanders, you merged with PIED and now you take in Vicars. You try to make it sound great, but it isnt.
Also are you high? I had cities in 45 before half my cities were gone. I cancelled my own 3 CS heading to eastern border of 54 to GGW-cities. I couldnt be rimmed, I know it, you know it, Noobies knows it and probably everyone else too.
Noone even close to average at this game would get rimmed at 20 cities, 1 month in to the game.

Thanks for proving my point tho, you are still bitter about us clearing your 54 base and its so obvious. Why dont you post some evidence? I guess because there is none, I didnt speak to Noobies about my future, I didnt speak to EiE, I didnt speak to Caustic, not Tercios, not anyone but those it involved.

DeletedUser46395

With all due respect, he said you were cuddled with all the alliances you possibly could, not that you were cuddled with all alliances. Hydra's approach to diplomacy means it's hardly surprising you're cuddled to very few and at war with loads - you're simply dreadful at it, extraordinarily arrogant for a third-rate MRA. And now you're having a go at a member of the one major alliance you haven't yet totally alienated. Seems monumentally dense to me.

DeletedUser17513

even i did it does not really matter to be away 2 hours is a lot