Newspaper The Zivearian Post | Volume 2

DeletedUser49030

This is the revised version of Sinope Sun and also volume 2. I will continue with this format. Thanks!

UZksRpF.png

Table of Contents

• Eastern Conflicts
• Western Conflicts
• Northern Gridlock
• Tile Cards
• Statistics
• Trivia

eastern_conflict.png
thefluffernutters.png
image.png
horde.png

pilgrims.png
Untitled_13.png
red_sea.png

Stats_eastern.png

No one really saw potential for the east until the Coming Coalition started the movement into 75. Which left Fluffernutters to fend for 076 in order to stop the Coming's and also support GoW. Sadly, they found out that The Horde of Haides wasn't going to move so easily.

076 Ocean Score​
May - 2015 - 01 | May - 2015 - 14
The Horde of Haides - 2.2 Million Score | The Horde of Haides - 2.2 Million Score
Legions - 1.6 Million Score | Big Tasty Nutter Butter - 1.7 Million Score
Big Tasty Nutter Butter - 600k Score | The Fluffernutters - 600K Score

In a matter of two weeks, The Fluffernutter/BTBN group has consumed Legions (Defeating the leader Ishanti, and then absorbing the members) and collectively gotten more points then the Horde. Pilgrims support the Fluffs to take over Red Sea, and which The Horde of Haides and Red Sea do their best to defend with Red Sea almost losing all of its city's.
M8o0Lia.png
To see what's happening in ocean 75 take a look at last weeks Article "Conquest of O75"

western_conflict.png

Holy_Mayhem.png
image.png
alpha_et_omega.png

One of the many western conflicts going on is the Holy Mayhem and Project Mortis group vs the Alpha et Omega Family. Seeing the stats, it seems Alpha has their backs against the walls and have been slightly moving backwards near the Comings for a strategic position to defend World Wonders.

Luckily the Alpha family are good defenders with a whopping 1090890 defense battle points in the last week. The question is if they can continue at their current rate.

y5o_Cp9d.png
The Tavern on Valkeneths Site said:
Holy Mayhem has conquered 90 cities from Alpha et Omega and lost 40.
Holy Mayhem has conquered 33 cities from Alpha-et-Omega and lost 6.
Project Mortis has conquered 23 cities from Alpha-et-Omega and lost 6.

gridlock.png

thefluffernutters.png
image.png
coming_Soon_Logo.png

Cx3ReVt.png

There isn't much to say on the Gridlock besides calling it what it is. Constant clashes, family are lost, coffers are emptied but the war wages on with no sides giving ground. Both of their cores stand toe to toe and both have took the route of going east and west which has benefited both of the coalition leading alliances.

Stats taken off of Valkeneths new site he's put up for Sinope & other worlds. You can view the site right here

The Tavern on Valkeneths Site said:
The Fluffernutters have struck a sound blow against Coming Later. They ve conquered 37 cities and lost 10.
The weak Coming Soon are facing defeat against The Fluffernutters. They ve lost 52 and taken 11.
The pathetic Coming After are being dominated by The Fluffernutters. They ve lost 29 cities and taken 1.
Big Tasty Nutter Butter has conquered 48 cities from Coming Soon and lost 30.
Big Tasty Nutter Butter's assault against Coming Later is relentless. They ve conquered 25 cities and lost 5.

Red_Box_And_Text.png
Tile_Cards.png

comgontiles.png

Tiles3.png

There are still many other tile cards I can do. Of course these are just flavour texts, but I'd figure it'd give some of the alliances some pizzaz to them!

stats.png
1st in Area = 3 Points | 2nd in Area = 2 points | 3rd in Area = 1 point |

[tr]
[td]Name & Rank[/td]
[td]Conquests[/td]
[td]Points Change[/td]
[td]Member Count[/td]
[td]ABP Gain[/td]
[td]DBP Gain[/td]
[td]Final Standing[/td]

[/tr]​

[tr]
[td]1. Coming Soon[/td]
[td]62[/td]
[td]1,368,910[/td]
[td]117[/td]
[td]1,114,420[/td]
[td]711,109[/td]
[td]FIRST[/td]

[/tr]
[tr]
[td]2. Holy Mayhem[/td]
[td]40[/td]
[td]6,028,303[/td]
[td]106[/td]
[td]758,329[/td]
[td]634,248[/td]
[td]THIRD[/td]

[/tr]
[tr]
[td]3. The Fluffernutters[/td]
[td]24[/td]
[td]4,608,375[/td]
[td]96[/td]
[td]335,273[/td]
[td]434,595[/td]
[td]FOURTH[/td]

[/tr]
[tr]
[td]4. Alpha et Omega[/td]
[td]11[/td]
[td]1,483,651[/td]
[td]117[/td]
[td]534,094[/td]
[td]1,090,890[/td]
[td]SECOND[/td]

[/tr]
[tr]
[td]5. THE BARBARIANS[/td]
[td]50[/td]
[td]780,294[/td]
[td]97[/td]
[td]520,172[/td]
[td]281,005[/td]
[td]SEVENTH[/td]

[/tr]
[tr]
[td]6. Big Tasty Butter Nutter[/td]
[td]23[/td]
[td]-3,039,507[/td]
[td]107[/td]
[td]186,289[/td]
[td]188,333[/td]
[td]EIGHTH[/td]

[/tr]
[tr]
[td]7. Guns N Roses[/td]
[td]51[/td]
[td]739,847[/td]
[td]94[/td]
[td]336,768[/td]
[td]151290[/td]
[td]FIFTH[/td]

[/tr]
[tr]
[td]8. The Army of The North[/td]
[td]-9[/td]
[td]461,732[/td]
[td]93[/td]
[td]367,289[/td]
[td]732,847[/td]
[td]SIXTH[/td]

[/tr]
[tr]
[td]9. Legion of Shadows[/td]
[td]35[/td]
[td]58,959[/td]
[td]106[/td]
[td]182,748[/td]
[td]107,413[/td]
[td]TENTH[/td]

[/tr]
[tr]
[td]10. Old School[/td]
[td]43[/td]
[td]523,221[/td]
[td]59[/td]
[td]326,598[/td]
[td]157,087[/td]
[td]NINTH[/td]

[/tr]

And those are the standings for this weeks number crunching I had to do. All number were taken on 15/05/2015 so they may be different from the time you're viewing.

t9XYNnG.png
PKGorKy.png

records.png

trivia.png

Answer questions to get amazing prizes! 100 gold trade for 100 wood if you're on either Zancle or Taras, or 10000 of each resources if your on Sinope.

This weeks question for us to wait and see- Which Alliance will take the most enemy city's!

Secondly, if you can tell which televised series at least 10 of my city names originated, you'll also get the prize.

E9v9XmX.png
Paragon
Spice and Wolf
Astrada
Holo The Wise Wolf
Badlands
Ruins of Titania
Heavens Fall
Anteiku Cafe
Infinity Mountain
File City
Overdell
Acnologia
Aincrad
Solitude
Wolf and Spice
Chocobos Lagoon
Freya
Grand Line
Goodluck!

This is just to catch up since I started doing the newspaper so late. The newspapers for this world are just rough copys. I'm just trying to find a nice formula I can use for the next world that begins. I've also been on VM in game, so I've been unable to catch up on any action that's happened, or to ask players there insight on them. I know some of this stuff may be biased since I'm only in sitting on the rim in 076 and I haven't heard much of anything else.

Cheers guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48583

I like these good newspapers unlike some people #Mex.
I see you put alot of effort in.

+rep

Ranga1

Strategos
Very good, more stuff like this would encourage more people onto these forums instead of the usual trash talkers

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by The Tavern on Valkeneths Site
The Fluffernutters have struck a sound blow against Coming Later. They ve conquered 37 cities and lost 10.
The weak Coming Soon are facing defeat against The Fluffernutters. They ve lost 52 and taken 11.
The pathetic Coming After are being dominated by The Fluffernutters. They ve lost 29 cities and taken 1.
Big Tasty Nutter Butter's assault against Coming Later is relentless. They ve conquered 25 cities and lost 5.

That can't all be right..can it?? :p

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by The Tavern on Valkeneths Site

That can't all be right..can it?? :p

No matter what colour it comes in its all propoaganda in the end! Ha! Fluffernutter/Triad/ whoever else..... essentially a bunch of gold abusers from the US servers, who hacked into daddy's credit cards. They can't play Grep but they sure can spam the externals with multi coloured make believe. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser48839

Kudos to Zivearia!

Certainly the best post I've seen.

Maybe for the next newspaper we can compare which alliances have more members hiding in VM. Some use that tactic. When they see they are being cleared out of an area they go into VM. Certainly not illegal. Not even really cheating. But very, very pathetic.

DeletedUser3303

don't get how alpha finish 2nd in stats over holy, they only beat them on members and DBP, while losing big time on conquests, point change and abp

DeletedUser32413

Nice to see something new on the forum for a change

+ rep :)

DeletedUser

Best post I've seen in a long time, + rep, please keep it up

DeletedUser

Wow, this was great. + rep. You should keep this up, you did a great job!

DeletedUser46838

Please don't say the answer to the trivia is Final Fantasy.

DeletedUser49030

don't get how alpha finish 2nd in stats over holy, they only beat them on members and DBP, while losing big time on conquests, point change and abp

The reason I put Alpha ahead of Holy Mayhem was because Holy Mayhem got 1st in points change, and then 2nd in abp gain which is 5 points,

then alpha got 2 thirds, 1 second/first. which gave them 7. If they dont make it into the top 3 in each category I dont give them points, I just order them by how many e.g if an alliance has 100 members, and another has 1, it's the same as the 1 being 99. I know it's somewhat flawed, but it's the best i've come up with.

Please don't say the answer to the trivia is Final Fantasy.

1 of the citys is yes.

__

I can continue the paper for fun, however Im waiting for messages to be answered asking whats going on with the alliances/who they're fighting and outcomes. So i'm waiting for that.

I'm already done the next newspaper besides the stats, which take a week to change. Cheers.

DeletedUser46838

1.)Trivia Fantasy

2.)Spice and Wolf

aka

Ôkami to kôshinryô

will update

3.) CHiPS

4.)Spice and Wolf

5.) Into the Badlands

6.) Starfox

7.)Tokyo Ghoul

8.)Digimon

9.)Digimon

10.)Digimon

16.) Final Fantasy

DeletedUser46838

OK I got 10 of them. If I get them all right, I would prefer the 100 gold. Zancle, Americanmercenary2

DeletedUser3303

The reason I put Alpha ahead of Holy Mayhem was because Holy Mayhem got 1st in points change, and then 2nd in abp gain which is 5 points,

then alpha got 2 thirds, 1 second/first. which gave them 7. If they dont make it into the top 3 in each category I dont give them points, I just order them by how many e.g if an alliance has 100 members, and another has 1, it's the same as the 1 being 99. I know it's somewhat flawed, but it's the best i've come up with.

1 of the citys is yes.

__

I can continue the paper for fun, however Im waiting for messages to be answered asking whats going on with the alliances/who they're fighting and outcomes. So i'm waiting for that.

I'm already done the next newspaper besides the stats, which take a week to change. Cheers.

ok cool mate, defo best paper I seen in a while, as regards to waiting on answered questions, best to contact either diplomats or leaders and make sure there not in vm, also could be worth while messaging there active public forum posters and asking them to get a alliance rep to contact you