Important Thebes PnP Competition!

DeletedUser

pnp_comp.png
The Comp
Hi there folks,
This is a nice and simple competition to see who in Thebes is a budding politician and can write the best PnP! You will have 7 days to put together the best PnP that you can. See here for what a PnP is. The best PnPs are obviously relevant to what is going on IG, but they are also humorous!
An example: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?50349-Doctor-doctor-I-think-I-need-glasses!
(Not a great example, basically, it should be funny, but still make a valid point!)

Rules
  • Only one entry may be submitted per user.
  • Must be a new PnP written for this comp.
  • Entries must be PM’d to me.
  • Authors must remain anonymous until the voting stage is complete.
  • Advertisement of specific pieces or vote rigging of any nature is prohibited- This includes in-game!

How will it work?
Users have seven days to submit their entries. If there are too few entries - the competition will not go ahead with under three submissions - I will extend this period at my discretion. You will be informed in this case.Once the submission phase is over, the entries will be put up for public voting. They will remain anonymous until the voting period is over! In the case of a tie, this period will either be extended or a new poll will be made, consisting of the tied entries only.

The reward:
1st place- 200 Gold
2nd place- 100 Gold

Competition Schedule:
Competition begins: NOW
Entry deadline: 23:59 on Thursday 6th Feb (that's 7 days)
Poll: Some time on the 7th Feb
Result Announcement: 10th Feb

DeletedUser

I could consider entering I suppose... you need entries?

DeletedUser

but is has been mass mailed in game so breaks rule 5 :(