TheDemons Allaince breakdown

DeletedUser

Break Down Ocean 45!

-0cean 45 collation below

2)The League of Legions

M.R.A- Don't have much Intel on this alliance besides the fact they are pact with just about every alliance in ocean 45. I've seen their attacks and TBH they're laughable at. On another note they just recently marked Red Mist as an enemy now why they would do that doesn't make sense to me Because both are cores are more then 24 hours apart while they leave their main ocean open and not secured.

LoL are the second best attacking alliance and with all those pacts im really surprised!

- abp/players 492606/126 (average = 3909)

3)**Pirates**

M.R.A- Came over from knossoss seems to hate Knights of the crown because they beat them there. #sorelosers? But other then that Pirates seem to have some really good players along with some dead weight, not to mention they're organized, but that doesn't take away from the fact that they're still a M.R.A. Now are they simply here to attack KOC or do they have plans on winning if so i have a hunch they will be the ones to turn on LOL because lets be honest those pacts are only bringing them down and could potentially hurt them in the future.

-abp/players 464695/132 (average = 3520)

9)Gods Of Midgard

Seems to be a decent but at the same time a desperate alliance only because they're going around asking and trying to force mergers i imagine them falling or merging into lol or pirates in the near future! An alliance trying to force merges is usually a tell tale sign that they are collapsing.

-abp/players 262928/73 (average = 3601 )

19)The Legionnaires

And yet another M.R.A that just so happens to be pact with LoL, but get this not only are they a pact but a sister alliance . I really feel bad for ocean 45 with this whole supper pact thing going on they must be suffocating themselves if it wasn't for gold they would be hurting.

-abp/players 49589/97 (average = 511 )

P.s i have a few players with more abp then them *facepalm*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38652

Very good (claps)

This world will only be about Red Mist unfortunately.. But its great to see those post where they have taken 40-70 cities while the enemy has taken 1-15 cities. (Hard to believe)

DeletedUser

This world will only be about Red Mist unfortunately.. But its great to see those post where they have taken 40-70 cities while the enemy has taken 1-15 cities. (Hard to believe)

RedMist changed the game:D

DeletedUser

do a overview on o34 i reckon there may be a war kicking of between ATALANTE and Knights Of The Crown

DeletedUser

o45 seems cramming... 3-way pact..., that sounds hilarious... they are already looking to expand on other oceans while their cores can be in danger at any time

DeletedUser

. On another note they just recently marked Red Mist as an enemy now

not sure who told you this but LoL have not marked RM an enemy
we are not even close to each other
why would we
but much of your info is incorrect about this Ocean
but everyone if free to voice their opinions
:cool:

DeletedUser

not sure who told you this but LoL have not marked RM an enemy
we are not even close to each other
why would we