Them N Us Alliane - The Alliance with a difference

DeletedUser

We At Them N Us have found Alliances very Blood n guts well we have a more relaxed attittude a Alliance thats actually fun to be with and who can give help and guidence to newbies and a home for the warhorse who doesnt want to be told who to and who not to attack....If this seems your kind of Alliance then come and join Us for Chat, Gossip and some world domination lol

http://en.grepolis.com/invite-25513...tation_mac=ec6abf5a&ref=player_invite_to_ally

If this is you

Come and join in the fun

Them N Us

DeletedUser

You are a little late to start an alliance in Xi, only 4 more months left. But I hope you guys do well.

DeletedUser

4 more months left until the conditions for building a WW are met. add few more months until it's over, so we still have a lot to play on xi

DeletedUser

4 more months left until the conditions for building a WW are met. add few more months until it's over, so we still have a lot to play on xi

lol nah, RM, Spook and myself have all ghosted so it is super boring in Xi :p

Also OoC has to be the most fun as we have no rules lol.

DeletedUser

I guess so there are mainly near the core, 25, 35, 26, and 36 are mainly full with SHIELD and all them. In the Amish Rake Warriors it's fun, everyone is dependable and you know everyone in the alliance with a small one.