There are currently ... players left in Beta!

DeletedUser

Number of Players: 58419 (241 more)
Number of Players above 250: 29056 (62 more)
Number of alliences: 3046 (10 more)
Number of alliences above 250: 2143 (11 more)

Game is increasing with numbers in 30 minutes which is a great sign.

Would it be a good sign?
Really, i like it when everyone is active :) More wars.. More everything :)

DeletedUser

Stats:
Number of Players: 58040 (previous 58178, 138 less)
Number of players with at least 250 points: 29065 (previous 28994, 71 more)

Number of Alliances: 3066 (previous 3036, 30 more)
Number of Alliances with at least 250 points: 2138 (previous 2132, 6 more)

Analysis:
Players
IMO, because the inactives are ever so slowly becoming grey, numbers should drop slowly from now on, could be wrong.
Only HALF the players have 250 points, meaning around 15000 players are inactives/noobs.

Alliances
No much to say on the slight increase of alliance numbers. However I am suprised that people still create alliances... What are they trying to do?

DeletedUser

Every man for himself! :D
Imagine that! Surrender your vill to our mighty alliance of one! :p

DeletedUser1405

The number of players around 250 could also be explained with the amount of city taking going on.

DeletedUser

Stats:
Number of Players: 49926 (previous 58040, 8114 less)
Number of players with at least 250 points: 27168 (previous 29065, 1897 less)

Number of Alliances: 2959 (previous 3066, 107 less)
Number of Alliances with at least 250 points: 2115 (previous 2138, 23 less)

Analysis:
Players
Significant drop in player numbers...any thoughts?
Alliances
A noticeable drop in numbers of alliances too...perhaps this is the final weeding-out process of Beta?

DeletedUser1405

Also conquests and people not wanting to hang around could explain a large swaith of them.

DeletedUser2413

Why did Beta get the poopy end of the stick... and why did I have to grab it! *Ewww* Now I have POOP ALL OVER MY HANDS!

DeletedUser

Dang, haven't updated in a long time, major changes...
Stats:
Number of Players: 31033 (previous 49926, 18893 less)
Number of players with at least 500 points: 14275 (previous 27168, 12893 less)

Number of Alliances: 2077 (previous 2959, 882 less)
Number of Alliances with at least 500 points: 1272 (previous 2115, 843 less)

Discuss

DeletedUser

Looks like the game has really begun. A lot fewer grays, so less inactive farms, only by getting smarter will the player survive this next month. Higher risk for starting new farms, because everyone not on the rim should have high forces by now. Smaller alliances are falling or merging with others, so we've gotten bigger/stronger/both. The mis-managed MRA's should start collapsing under their own weight soon. Looks like Beta's really started to cut away the fat.

DeletedUser

I just joined on this world. I was killed in delta. Don't think any good alliances will take me yet, but what is a good alliance for ocean 73?

DeletedUser4013

I just joined on this world. I was killed in delta. Don't think any good alliances will take me yet, but what is a good alliance for ocean 73?

check under the rankings. but for O73, Clan Wheel sits at the top, followed by Virtus Phoenix and Xmortis.

DeletedUser

check under the rankings. but for O73, Clan Wheel sits at the top, followed by Virtus Phoenix and Xmortis.

I saw the rankings, but I know nothing of these alliances. I am not making the same mistake twice...I died in Delta because of my alliance choice.

DeletedUser4013

i can vouch for Xmortis being a well organized alliance. i've never had any dealings with the others, except for a brief message sent to Clan Wheel. my personal choice for you would be Xmortis, but contact their leader to find out if they would be willing to take you in and help you learn the ropes here in Beta

DeletedUser

31,224 players
2052 alliances

11,110 players above 1200 points

DeletedUser

Here's something you guys can help with:
How many points should I set it for the "players with at least ___ points" and "alliance with at least _____ points"?
I personally think it should be higher than 500 since this is well over the starting time, but i don't know how high it should be.