There are currently ... players left in Beta!

DeletedUser

I think it should be 5000 or 10000 points for a player, and 500,000 points for an alliance.

DeletedUser

10000 is too much I think.. I have some active players around me that are still playing with their original city and have 7-8K

DeletedUser

I'm going to with 3000 since some people have been slowed down by other players but are still active

DeletedUser

whats going on? why is everyone deserting beta? it is really hard and rare to trade and the nearest city to me is 5 oceans away!

DeletedUser

whats going on? why is everyone deserting beta? it is really hard and rare to trade and the nearest city to me is 5 oceans away!

I wouldn't say that people are abandoning Beta. It still a quite active world. Seems like you got a bad placement. I would just work on building up my city; develop a good army, and navy.

DeletedUser

Number of Players: 29762
Number of players with at least 3000 points: 6683

Number of Alliances: 1943
Number of Alliances with at least 3000 points: 488

DeletedUser

Number of Players: 26823 (previous 29762, 2939 less)
Number of players with at least 3000 points: 6480 (previous 6683, 203 less)

Number of Alliances: 1827 (previous 1943, 116 less)
Number of Alliances with at least 3000 points: 488 (previous 488, same)

Analysis
Players:Looks like its all down hill from here, surprising to find that there were only 6480 players with 3k points. that means there are 20343 noobs or inactive players (or maybe they got conquered) out there

Alliance: Nothing much to say really, all results were as predicted. I would think that in 3 or 4 weeks more and more merges will happen and we will be down to 400 alliances with 3k

What do you think?

DeletedUser

lots of those alliance won't merge because they are probably already inactive ;)

DeletedUser

i wouldnt mind a faster game speed, but that is too much effort for me to start again so i think il just tough it.

requires more patience

DeletedUser

well the way things are going im heading towards unemployment very soon... :p

kill grepo.. die die...

DeletedUser

Heh, I have to admit I play better when I don't have any contracts & can sit @ the PC any hour I chose.

You may know how to play & be willing but if you dont have the time & in some cases the premium gold, It can be hard to find yourself ranked or worth mentioning.

I rarely commit to any game, I get bored to easy. I've decided to keep Grepolis on my BookMarks for a few reasons of which most are not worth mentioning.

Even when I have a full day, I come online to help. Its more about the people then the actual Game. I've already conquered more then I care to. Now its just having fun with people.

Real Life > Grepolis

DeletedUser

Number of Players: 24792 (previous 26823, 2031 less)
Number of players with at least 3000 points: 6316 (previous 6480, 164 less)

Number of Alliances: 1763 (previous 1827, 64 less)
Number of Alliances with at least 3000 points: 475 (previous 488, 13 less)

Analysis
Players:Still got a hu-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-ge gap between number of players and players with 3000< points.

Alliances: Numbers have started to drop again! Yay!:eek: