THERE IS ONLY ONE RIMLORD and only one hope for EN

DeletedUser54360

Your inability to spell and format your posts into something somewhat readable beggars belief.

I don’t even know who this William guy is.
A decent enough fellow . Chief Acolyte of THE WITCHHUNTERS CULT . They changed their name to PLACEHOLDER when I went for breach of copyright ..

Dolt alert warning warning dolt alert ( This is Humor !) Frothing at th e mouth castigatory fulminations of angst ridden denial and yah boo suckery - not required on this occcasion. - Not even from Steve the Court Jester.

jameslongst

Strategos
is thi s your steve
William Strandli
WitchunterGeneral on 2018-11-27 at 17:53
Making a fool of himself on externals ?

That is my job and I am a lot better at it than he is .

what is all his acid still about ?

I was quit e lenient with him here. But if he wants torn to shreds - iyt i sup to him .
I hav enot responded until now to the constant sniping .

WG Torn to shreds on Externals //

Gosh toddler was being generous was it not ?

I travel across two Oceans to get at Kronnoss - So I am going to take time out to step on a mouthy cockroach instead?

You flatter yourself too much bro .

Your inability to misconstrue the simplest statements ( At least you may become famous for doltish incomprehension of the real state of affairs - mind you Cornetto has been giving you free Master Classes at that has he not ?) beggars belief.
You never traveled anywhere,you never fought anybody,you just blather. You're a fake and a fraud.

DeletedUser54360

You never traveled anywhere,you never fought anybody,you just blather. You're a fake and a fraud.

James to what do we owe this new phase of introspection . It is as if you are sitting in front of a mirror - captivated by that allegedly handsome profile- yet at the same time sadly shaking your head as you allow the enormity of your personal failings to consume you .

DeletedUser55084

They changed their name to PLACEHOLDER when I went for breach of copyright ..
Rofl we're undergoing a democratic name change. Right now Witch Hunters is winning.
Dolt alert warning warning dolt alert ( This is Humor !) Frothing at th e mouth castigatory fulminations of angst ridden denial and yah boo suckery - not required on this occcasion. - Not even from Steve the Court Jester.
Joke's on you I can't read.

DeletedUser54360

Stfu Wg joined later then you did and he still passed you in bp and points....and unlike you he does fight in fact he goes to red only islands to do so.
So get off your high horse
Pawcio It does not matter what the truth is. The truth is what people WANT to believe. James WANTS to believe he is a hero and I am a fake.

In his shoes that is what I would WANT to believe also . We will not ruin our day over it.

I mean I WANT to believe I am ( top 5 all time one to one GREPO fighter) I know this i s quite likely true .. because I am an excellent Multi -tasker . Indeed I have been known to read a newspaper and take a dump a t the same time.

WARNING WARNING Dolt Alert Dolt Alert ...THIS WAS HUMOR ..

Mole man 420

Phrourach
WHG - need i remind you of the stats in our war? last i looked it was like 28-5 - on top of the fact that your going around telling people we are your disciples and minions?

Bro, our TT's to you where too long after we removed your mental patient *** from our core:

As a whole our team decided strategically it was wiser to kill off KoH and further secure our core.

Every loss you receive this world you twist into it being apart of your strategy, should we as a whole perceive this as, your strategy is to lose and get your *** kicked??

"The best pound for pound player " -

I do find yoiur posts funny as hell, and your insanity adds a sense of amusement... but as everyone else keeps saying, your dilusional.

For the record, our temporary non aggresion pact was a benefit for our alliance so we didnt focus chasing an mental ward patient across ocean 34 , and instead chose to be strategically wise and secure our core. If you wish, keep moving towards our area u agreed to stay out of and watch our NAP end just as quickly , as we would love to take more cities off you guys and add to that 28-5 record.

WHG - need i remind you of the stats in our war? last i looked it was like 28-5 - on top of the fact that your going around telling people we are your disciples and minions?

Bro, our TT's to you where too long after we removed your mental patient *** from our core:

As a whole our team decided strategically it was wiser to kill off KoH and further secure our core.

Every loss you receive this world you twist into it being apart of your strategy, should we as a whole perceive this as, your strategy is to lose and get your *** kicked??

"The best pound for pound player " -

I do find yoiur posts funny as hell, and your insanity adds a sense of amusement... but as everyone else keeps saying, your dilusional.

For the record, our temporary non aggresion pact was a benefit for our alliance so we didnt focus chasing an mental ward patient across ocean 34 , and instead chose to be strategically wise and secure our core. If you wish, keep moving towards our area u agreed to stay out of and watch our NAP end just as quickly , as we would love to take more cities off you guys and add to that 28-5 record.
So impressive "mate" your little US rejects premade vs our little alliance thats made from scratch and players from around us....oh no its 30-5 already poor us you guys are just too good
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Have fun securing your core, soon you'll be able to play sim city there.
Pretty sure WG misspoke about calling you his disciples or minions that term would be too flattering for you, maybe he meant insects or maybe rats? Sounds more fitting.
And your whole team decided that killing off Koh would be more easy since they dont seem to out up much off a fight.
And Wg likes to sell his cities pretty dearly if he can which you guys should know about.

DeletedUser54360

WHG is a complete and utter blowhard, a Grepolis wide joke, and he is taking Pawcio with him and good riddance to them both.
James iron the creases out of your Little Lord Fauntenoy Knicker bockers. before you have a seizure .. There's a pet.

DeletedUser54360

cat got your tongue?
ErikWijmeersch
WitchunterGeneral today at 23:05
Avengersdid not quibble when I picked the city for a showdown .

They just turned up laid out their stall and knocked the coconuts down .

I sense the fear and reticence in you and kronnoss.

That will spread to your unit if they start to feel your fear.

AVENGERS will start to question - whether they can cut you out of THE CARTEL DEAL .

Turn up tonight at PINKY AND PERKY SHOW or risk derision an dloss of credibility .

As you keep glorying in telling me I have no reputation to lose - but you darling - is seems you DO have a reputation to lose AND YOU ARE STARTING TO LOSE IT .

There is no real reason with the disparity in units available to doubt yu can take PINKY AND PERKY SHOW

SO WHY THE RETICENCE.

WitchunterGeneral

RIMLORD

GRAND RONIN

COCONUT NACAROON

KEYBOARD WARRIOR ( 3rd Class )

DeletedUser54360

While we are at it . Can anyone confirm this glorious rumour?

AVENGERS are going in for the kill in their home ocean lol

Then they are taking out TBG lol

Then they are going to tell Erik and kronnoss to go whistle lol

That news made my day lol lol lol