THERE IS ONLY ONE RIMLORD and only one hope for EN

DeletedUser54360

X four dont make me feel sore ..

Possibly the best used token ever. But only to be expected from the leading expert in BP Tourism for many seasons.

With sincere thanks and appreciation to Mr ERIK wannabeaRimlordmench for his most generous donation to the RIMLORD retirement fund.
TP2kIse.png

DeletedUser36697

There is a reason everyone who matters in Grepolis either loves or loathes me - just as there is a reason everyone goes Steve ? Steve who ? every time you get down from your high chair - to have a go at talking with the big boys.

I will play this game...Who is Steve and why is he/they so important to the game??
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

Where is Steve today?
Can anybody be Steve?
You okay Cory, oops, I meant Steve?

DeletedUser51175

seems the rimlords wantet to go round 2 with us LOL haha this is funny stuff ocean 34 suddenly became a target rich enviorment for us again -went from
hmmm who we gonna attack

alarm goes off -- hmm who is that - aaaaa LOTR

- proceeding to smack em on their fluffy little noses

DeletedUser23880

seems the rimlords wantet to go round 2 with us LOL haha this is funny stuff ocean 34 suddenly became a target rich enviorment for us again -went from
hmmm who we gonna attack

Well I mean you guys have been attacking members of LOTR for quite a while now so I'm not sure how that makes sense.

hmmm who we gonna attack

Says the guy that kicked it off by "oping" our player lol......so you cant really say we stated it this time.

DeletedUser51175

nope we attacked when he was in one of your 22 acadamys - i issued a challange to WHG that all he needed to do to declare war on us was to make my alarm go off - and he did so we have war :)
its not A problem you are all great players so i am sure it will be a funn fight for us all :)

DeletedUser51175

Well I mean you guys have been attacking members of LOTR for quite a while now so I'm not sure how that makes sense.

we have not attacked the main group but we have attacked the 40 players they recruitet :)
we had a "deal" that we would stay out of each others way for a while while we grew on kingdom of heaven and they fought their war in the south - makes it hard for us to grow when they recruit all our enemies lol

DeletedUser23880

I appreciate you ladies have decided to put someone against their own size for once @William Strandli maybe now that my defenses have been broken by two players who excessively gold their own units to defeat someone 1/4th their size I'll be weak enough to get taken by you're little ones lmao I'll post screenshots of reports for the joy of the community if you guys want to see how the community is actively being destroyed by players like these people. I may be old school Grepo but I respect alliances that play without needing to bully + gold and cheat their way up.

I appreciate you ladies have decided to put someone against their own size for once @William Strandli maybe now that my defenses have been broken by two players who excessively gold their own units to defeat someone 1/4th their size I'll be weak enough to get taken by you're little ones lmao I'll post screenshots of reports for the joy of the community if you guys want to see how the community is actively being destroyed by players like these people. I may be old school Grepo but I respect alliances that play without needing to bully + gold and cheat their way up.
What's your IGN?